[Monsters' Den Chronicles] *Report Bugs*

14 posts

Flag Post

I got one bug to report. I keep losing my
rucksack after I buy it. It happened twice already.

This time I bought it to test it logged out, logged in,
came back to the game and the rucksack is locked again. :(

Flag Post

Confirmed. Same problem here. Seriously, this is a really frustrating bug…

Flag Post

And – because I just noticed – I might just report this, too: I also got my gold reset back to 500 and lost all Emporium upgrades…

Flag Post

It’s a bug in the latest update to the Chrome browser, not in this game. At least one other game on Kongregate is also affected.

Flag Post

Lost my characters too, along with any emporium upgrades and inventory.

Flag Post

i lost my emporium and backpack upgrades but didnt lose my characters or the gear they had equipped

Flag Post

Me too. Lost all my inventory that wasn’t equipped. It looks like it lost knowledge that I purchased the premium content as well.

Flag Post

The bug in Chrome which is causing inventory loss has still not been fixed.

If the game stops recognizing that you own the premium content, you should log out of Kongregate and then back in.

Flag Post

The bug I frequently encounter is that even with no negative status on my party and obvious shielding by the enemy I cannot select them in battle. Even when they are in range – especially the rogues attack that takes the whole back row. It becomes annoying as I have to just refresh the game as running away will inevitably fail if the enemy is still over four strong.

Sometimes it only happens with one field, others it happens with as many as four.

Flag Post

I have a party where every character is lvl 11, and my emporium items are still all tier 1? Any way this could be reset?

Flag Post

Emporium item don’t update on their own, you have to manually restock them. Use the button underneath buy/sell.

Flag Post

Lost everything, didnt clear cache. WHAT IS GOING ON GARIN?

Flag Post

I can’t seem to unlock the achievement where you are selling 75 items in one go. I have tried different styles at it from just pressing down ctrl to clicking at the button individually.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Beaviz81:

I can’t seem to unlock the achievement where you are selling 75 items in one go. I have tried different styles at it from just pressing down ctrl to clicking at the button individually.

If you go to the Sell tab in the Emporium, there is a “Sell bag contents” button right beside the number of items in the bag. Hit that to sell everything at once, and if it’s 75+ then you get your achievement.