[Heavens] Update the game please

12 posts

Flag Post

Please Update the game =). The first player reaching lvl 6 now ( I am now) and fights are so hard without the propper equipment! I stand only a small chance till none chance to higher monster with probably the best gear so far avaible. Arena is a pain so… Please upgrade :)))

Thanks bow

Flag Post

No need, you can just buy the Judge avatar for 2,500 diamonds. It gives 1k hp and 2.5k def. Or butcher’s avatar for 250 atk. You should also get the full merchant item’s set.Buy from other players cause you don’t spend real life money. (I see you have winner’s ring. You should keep repairing it for 5 diamonds.
You earned 196 diamonds in 8 days. It won’t be a problem for you.
Also, you didn’t respond to my post on money grubbing game.

Flag Post

I don’t respond because when I figure out someone is just a troll, i ignore them :P sorry but you only troll so I ignore you. This post right now just proofed it more.

Have fun.

Still, upgrade the game please devs! =) More armor is needed :P.

Flag Post

In time.

Flag Post

@marfagames
If you said that in in front of me, I’d demand an apology that instant. Which part of my response makes you think I’m a troll. I back my response with solid facts. I didn’t say this game is money grubbing because I feel like it so it is. Which part of diamonds can be brought with money outweigh the things you can do with rubies is wrong? Which part of someone who spend money will achieve their goals faster than those who don’t is wrong?(Thus an advantage) Which part of the developers rewarding money spender with 3X AS MANY DIAMONDS AND A MERCH ITEM is wrong?

If you consider my suggestion on buying the judge avatar a troll, then you got a serious problem. (Your basically god with 1khp + 2.5k defense) If you think the stats on the judge avatar is wrong, you should check the stats before you make a comment like that.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

@marfagames
You see marfagames, now spacedock is an example of a troll. We can both disregard IT.

Flag Post

The winners ring is not rare. I had already several of them and i always wear and use one without repairing. Every “Magic” loot occurs in enough masses during monster hunt, that no one needs to repair them. Sometimes one has to look through shops to replace one of the items, but this is rare.

Marfagames has just one advantage: He has many time to waste. Very many. Im a person who plays lot… really a lot. But im still far, far behind marfagames. This wasted time leads to medals. These medals leads to success in this game. The arguments of marfagames diamonds are bullshit. I had only 90 till now. And im one of the leading players! Only few player have as much time as me or even marfagames. Most have not the time to waste to get eben 30 diamonds in this time. They will never see invincible or gladiator medals beyond lvl 2. The on the tip of the blade or best of the best medals are adream for such players.

The balancing of this game depends much on luck and “wasted time”. Without much wasted time one gets NO medal or avatar which increases damage! And these are neccessary for doing something good at level 5 and beyond. Without damage bonus no win in arena. With no win in arena no more damage bonus. This is the problem, which i had since level 4. Level 5 even multiplicates the problem. My account is now dead, because i can use it only for monster hunt and even this is wasteful. I had not enough time to waste and payd nothing so i will not win.

Flag Post

@Kohlenstoff
I agree with you. What you said is the flaw of this game. At that point you can either quit(which you kind of did) or use money to buy the diamonds. (Which is why I believe its money grubbing)

Flag Post

Youre right. this is, what i also define as money grubbing. Only money would save my account from doom. But i will not pay a cent.

I would go to the the next game, if kong would give “me” new games, which i like. I playd already every game here, which i liked, completely through (I sayd, i play a lot). And last weeks are really poor. So im still here.

But i think soon is the next good or at least acceptable time consuming game here, and im gone forever. Till this time i waste some hours here.

Flag Post

We will update game every week for years here. You are at the top of the big community in the future so use your time to be at the top. Soon you will see:
Different kinds of tourneys
Clans
Professions
Pirate ships and battles on them
Battlegrounds
Quests
Tons of medals, avatars and quests.

Have fun!

Flag Post

Why is this lagging soooo much behind the vkontakte version? I wish I knew russian :S