[The Grinns Tale] Restart

17 posts

Flag Post

Hello,
Is there a way to reset my account ?!
Thank you.

Flag Post

Why would you want to restart? Everything can be changed.

Flag Post

Yes, I know that, but I just to start from the begin.

Flag Post

I don’t think that’s possible. But you can always make an account.

Flag Post

Well, I dont’t want to make another account, so I have to keep playing with this save.

Flag Post

Try emailing the publisher Nexon, since the save data is on the server side.

Flag Post

I was going to play this game, but since I had to leave shortly after starting it the first time. Since there’s NO WAY to repeat the tutorial, I guess I’m going to have to skip playing this one… and rate it similarly.

Flag Post

I also hate games where I can not reset. I have not played in a couple of months, and would like to start over, both for the tutorial, and to do things differently. Cant reset, so guess i wont play.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Fliebies:

I have not played in a couple of months

This is what you can find in game info: Published: 2012-09-19. Still 4 days before this game is 2 months old on Kong.

and to do things differently.

Except that there is nothing you can do that can’t be undone (with one tiny cosmetic exception that doesn’t affect gameplay in any way).

There is no such thing as tutorial here, only series of quest that ask you to do some basic stuff. No “click here to do that because you’re obviously too retarded to figure out something as obvious as inventory button opening inventory”. Not to mention that this game has its own chat room and two forums (here and official) where you can ask even basic stuff. There’s also wiki. Let’s face it, you’re both hypocrites who are just looking for excuse to give this game poor rating.

Flag Post
Let’s face it, you’re both hypocrites who are just looking for excuse to give this game poor rating.

…Or possibly the same person…

Flag Post

at least they are only 99% of all people in the world

Flag Post

So nobody has managed to ‘reset’ it? I’m curious as well, since I would like to start over from the beginning.

Flag Post

you know, if u only want to restart to see the tutorial, there IS a facebook version to see it on…

Flag Post

I would also like to reset my game. Not for the tutorial but to start over. new people. new town. new experience.

Flag Post

What’s the purpose in restarting? There’s hardly anything you could do different a second time.

Flag Post

maybe he wants to do the croissant trick but has no more lvl 1 heroes in any class.

Flag Post

Make new Kong account: start Grinn.

Easy as pie.