[Senatry] Week 2 Player of the Week

28 posts

Flag Post

Hi Players,
We appreciate the valuable time you spend here, with us playing Senatry. In order to appreciate your efforts we like to start a weekly contest.
You can vote for a player’s name, but it shouldn’t be the same as yours or your alt account. Every Player will be having 1 voting power(if you have many accounts you can vote with only 1). The vote should be based on the players helping, mentality, popularity in world chat and family, also active participation in forums. Please put the players name and why you liked him/her …. this is applicable to all players including GM or PG.
The player who gets selected as the best for a designated week will be awarded with 20 chips*. All who cast their votes will receive 5 chips.
Example Post:

I vote for PG.Legion
He is great helps in chat and does great quiz!!
Ingame Name: GMKailis
Server: K3

If there is an issue and/or tie… award will be decided by Staff.
Event by PG.Legion… thanks hun
only one win per 6 week period, and incorrect posts will not count

Flag Post

I vote for Rikolas
I said I will and I keep my word. He did amazing thing beating Persia at lvl 100 – and for that 1 feat alone he deserves it.
IGN: Sarig
Server: K4

Flag Post

I vote for Rikolas
He’s the best player, Smart, Funny, caring, full of integrity, ethical, loyal, decent, clear headed and unbiased. If he sees something wrong he’s not afraid to speak up. Im proud and happy once again to call him friend and mentor.

IGN: Andromedia

Flag Post

I vote for rikolas
if my elders promoting rikolas then indeed he deserve
IGN peeyush
server k4

Flag Post

I vote for Sarig. He’s been very helpful with bod runs and everything. Hes like the premium housekeeper ull never have :P (Jk). Btw make peace no war folks. We have a small community here . I myself get online to have fun and tbh it helps if everyone bonds well . just my 2 cents. peace.

DV
K4

Flag Post

I vote for Sarig
cause he is our fearless leader :)
Cylon
K3

Flag Post

i vote sarig based upon what i read non the other voters

Flag Post

I vote for Peeyush Nicest guy in the game IGN: Pick Server:K3

Flag Post

I vote for Grings
he is a nice guy my Brazilian friend.“tam junto”; srry do not know many players ;(
Ingame Name: .Bob.Lee.
Server: k3

Flag Post

i vote forGM kailis for helping me more than others

Flag Post

I vote for Elwand.
He is nice guy.
Ingame Name: Kokunetz

Flag Post

2 things:
1. Some of you forgot to put your In Game Name (IGN) and server. Please correct your posts (Edit Post function) or your votes will not count.
2. 1 player can win only once per 6 weeks. Last week winner was GMKailis, so she can’t win win again this week (following 4 weeks too).

Flag Post

I Vote for Rikolas
Same reasen that Andro..
ING: Troll
K4

Flag Post

I vote for Sarig, hes helpful, funny and goodhearted.
IGN: Crush
K3

Flag Post

I vote for PG.Sarig
He is happy to help all time …!
IGN:PG.Legion
Server K4

Flag Post

I ♥ PG.Sarig

Whooops I mean…

I vote for PG.Sarig
Sarig is a wealth of knowledge and is willing to share that wealth to all who are willing to learn. He encourages many of us to participate, joke around, have fun and be active but is also a calming force in the game. Many a time, the troll in me wants to run rampant through the village and the voice of Sarigman keeps me at bay =D As you can see in the post above, he can be quite the authoritarian too! Is that the word I’m looking for or was it totalitarian? I dunno, I’m not a cunning linguist.
I remember the day I logged in and saw the PG in front of his name and it made me so happy! Sarig is an awesome ambassador to this game.
IGN: DeadbyDon

Flag Post

IGN: jpenn44
Server K4

I vote for Dead by Don……because of posts like the one above, show just how funny and sarcastic he can be. He is able to sound so sincere when he is shovelling the crap.

Flag Post
Originally posted by jpenn44:

IGN: jpenn44
Server K4

I vote for Dead by Don……because of posts like the one above, show just how funny and sarcastic he can be. He is able to sound so sincere when he is shovelling the crap.

LOL im voting for him next week :D

Flag Post

I vote for Silk. Without her, I wouldn’t be here, and I can never thank her enough. She is always willing to help any player and constantly being diplomatic for the greater good of the game. Something I truly respect her for, it’s a skill I never could have. And watch out when the two of us get together. No pants are safe!!! Silk & RumCake forever! lol

IGN: RumCake

By the way my vote counts x50, so Silk wins! :p

Flag Post

i vote for JCPenny
He has huge sales almost every week and thier clothes are stylish yet fresh. Also can you please get rid of the kids in the mens aisles its annoying having them hide in those clothing racks and i almost kicked one the other day
IGn: TK.Ankit

JPenn44 is jcpenny

Flag Post

I vote for Sarig
he always helps me and other players very good, hes a good host and we can have fun with him also a lot
IGN: Df_enes_df

Flag Post

I don’t want this to sound negative….but, all the votes for GM and PG’s seem a bit like just going with the flow. Not saying they are not very deserving, just give more of a reasoning than, they are helpful….. Be creative, think outside the box…. just saying…

And thanks Ankit….you get a special 25% off all sale prices this weekend now!

Flag Post

yea being GM and PG = job to help people, why thank them for thier job, i dont get thanked for helping with surgeries or giving nice patient care. So do your job and dont get thank you for it because your being paid for it. Make a voluneteer rank than get thanks for that.

Flag Post

Players have right to vote for reasons of their own, please don’t make needless spam :). Granted, it’s nicer if one gives his/her own personal explanation, rather than follow the crowd – but they are free to do as they please. As for voting on PG/GM – the vote on them is not necessarily motivated by the job they are doing.
PS. I’m PG only on K4 ;)

Flag Post

IGN: Rhieks
Server: K3 and K4

Well I still vote for Sarig :P

He may be a good PG, but this one goes for the fellow player and leader, not the PG (staff is being paid with gold anyway yes?). And… who can resist the socks anyway X|