[Odin Quest] Get your Newbie Code

29 posts

Flag Post

To thanks for all your support and love to our awesome Odin Quest, we provide amounts of Newbie Activation Card for you, which can be used to exchange for Newbie Pack. Hurry up to obtain these bountiful gifts.

Rewards:

How to Exchange:
1. Visit official website of Odin Quest on Kongregate, http://www.kongregate.com/games/YouJoy/odin-quest ,enter Newbie Card Interface to claim the activation code of corresponding server;
2. Login the game, click button of Event in the upper right corner of main UI, select Benefits—-Newbie Pack, then click button of Receive Code to obtain the code;

3. Visit NPC Kuroro in Medgate and talk to her. Input the code in the panel of Gift Exchange to receive the gift.

Flag Post

err it says it says there code runs out..

Flag Post

it’s fixed , try again . . : )

Flag Post
Originally posted by YouJoy:

To thanks for all your support and love to our awesome Odin Quest, we provide amounts of Newbie Activation Card for you, which can be used to exchange for Newbie Pack. Hurry up to obtain these bountiful gifts.

Rewards:

How to Exchange:
1. Visit official website of Odin Quest on Kongregate, enter Newbie Card Interface to claim the activation code of corresponding server;
2. Login the game, click button of Event in the upper right corner of main UI, select Benefits—-Newbie Pack, then click button of Receive Code to obtain the code;

3. Visit NPC Kuroro in Medgate and talk to her. Input the code in the panel of Gift Exchange to receive the gift.

Can you give a link of the page?

Flag Post

The link is http://www.kongregate.com/games/YouJoy/odin-quest.
First of all, you need to log in Kongregate, and then you can receive the Newbiw Code for free.

Flag Post

All codes run out :(

Flag Post

All codes run out

Flag Post

You may also ask an online Helper for a code.

Flag Post

Hi guys,
we have just testes, the codes can be received successfully.
What hint do you get?
Can you give me more details?

Flag Post

Hi guys,
we have just testes, the codes can be received successfully.
What hint do you get?
Can you give me more details?

Flag Post

Newbie Card Don’t Work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flag Post

It says:
All codes run out

Link was:
http://www.youjoy.com/kongregate/newbie.html

Flag Post

Hey guys, regarding the newbie card issue, please contact GM.

Flag Post

I was able to get my newbie code, but there was a trick. The code I got was:

1010322395_271

However, I noticed the _ wasn’t pasting. After some trial and error, I discovered that the _, and everything after it, was not part of the code. The actual code for me was:

So if you get an _ in your code, remove it and the digits after it. Hopefully it’ll work. Note that this was the newbie code obtained from the login screen link, not from the in-game link (which doesn’t work).

Flag Post

hahah guys we get tricked the code i got is :
1023382112_271(Trick Code)
The Real Code Is
1023382112(After Remove The _271 My Code Success

Flag Post

thats what pheonix just said-.-

Flag Post

same thing. all codes ran out. i used mine for server 1 but since server 2 just got out i re-started the same char on server 2. now i dont have my newbie pack. ?

Flag Post

Please check again, The code should work already. for any issue? Please post here. We will follow up. thank you.

Flag Post

it tells me all codes run out

Flag Post

Please try logout and relogin at kongregate. that may help . :)

Flag Post

i tried signing out, clicking on receive code and then signing back in, went to receive the code and i still got “codes ran out” . I’m saying again, i used mine for server 1 but im not playing there since server 2 opened like a day afterwards, i went to get a new code and i can’t now.

So, tell me, what can i do? You can check what i’m saying is true if you search for character “Irenis” in both servers and check which one got the pack and which one didn’t.

i’m sorry for complaining, but i think it’s a bit sad not to get the newbie pack since i am one.

Flag Post

sorry, sir,
let me explain, The new page of getting code is still on design.
The design for what we have now,
1. code can be only claimed once, If you get code for server 1. code for server 2 can’t be claimed
2. sometimes, if you can’t get code even for your first time. Please try log out and relogin, so the system could recognise your ID.

The new design of getting code page will get improved. at least each server should get their code.
Thank you.

Flag Post

@YouJoy: I have played as well as logged in and out several times and I still do not have a newbie card. I would like to clam it, but cannot because every time I have checked it tells me there is nothing. I only play on server 2

Flag Post

I have clicked on recieve new code and it just sends me back to the kongregate main page and i dont get no kind of code can you help me out please

Flag Post

Now that i have clicked the get the newbie card im getting the same thing as everyone else all codes run out. Anyway you could help YouJoy