[Galaxy Life] 1 use only units

20 posts

Flag Post

units are only usable 1 time O_o even if they survived thats OUTRAGOUS I want that to be fixed serously i alrdy lost 2 collosus because of this

Flag Post

That was intended to start with.
The developers deliberately decided that unit would not come back to the base. NEVER!:) Just like the game they inspired themselfs off

Flag Post

Man i geus i gota use all my force against super high leveld that i yust kicked his butt but thanx

Flag Post

But WHY? Can’t a zeppelin or other spaceship fly back?

Flag Post

The reason for this is that it encourages players to be more tactical when attacking. Since you can only use the units 1 time, you must carefully consider which units to use based on the cost/reward ratio of the attack. Otherwise you could simply build a huge army and annihilate small bases over and over with the same units (since although the reward would be small, the cost of the attack would be negligible also).

Flag Post

yeah say that to lab upgraded units

Flag Post

IRL , if you go into a war… dont you deserve to become a civilian again after you finish it and IF you still are alive?

Flag Post

Yez :3 prob is that the units are transported with warpgates en they wont go with the units en flying units need to breath all of them are not covered meaning theyl shoke when trying to go back to your planet TROLZ true fact

Flag Post
Originally posted by Nukymif:

Yez :3 prob is that the units are transported with warpgates en they wont go with the units en flying units need to breath all of them are not covered meaning theyl shoke when trying to go back to your planet TROLZ true fact

VIDEO GAME there no true facts but yes warp gates are one way only and it would take millions of years to go from one system to the next

Flag Post

Some video game does have true facts :3 but anyway they’l need to be able to travel on space by themselfs to be able to come back but its gona take time trough en they gona be BIG maybe a super starship LOL star the word they use before everything en we use it also before ship to mean it goes super fast :3

Flag Post

I dont think anyone would through a fit if… say… a building(Molecular transporting building?), would allow a small percent (3% for ground units 2% for tanks 5% for air, upgrades would increase the chance by 1-2%) of troops to return to home base. Some people would be happy about that, I believe.

Flag Post

how much woud those upgrades cost en how much time ??? 1-2% more in increase lol that means that apearently Mostly your units are not gona come back not much like send 10 marines with 1 colossus 1 marines comes but the colossus only had 2% 2% means hes not gona come
its too minor

Flag Post
Originally posted by Nukymif:

True Fact (TROLZ :3): You can’t spell or make complete sentences.

Flag Post

Shutup big showoff

Flag Post

Nuky just doesnt have the mind, why dont we send him to war and bring him back <3 ?

Flag Post

You make your alliance look bad but your the only guy of em wich ise bad :/

Flag Post

oh please, they have nothing to do with this.You have a bad alliance, all noobs!

Flag Post

My alliance is not all noobs _

Flag Post

All lvl 30 below… NOOBS

Flag Post

It should be all below level 20-noobs