[Odin Quest] [Event] Exchange for Awesome Sonic Jet &More

8 posts

Flag Post

Event Duration:
0:00 Sep 25 – 0:00 Oct 2, 2012 PDT

Event Site:
All servers

Event Details:

By challenging different kinds of dungeons,you will obtain awesome Lucky Crystal, unique mount “Sonic Jet” and other advanced items now!

During the event, players who challenged dungeons (except Abandoned Mine and Pet Island) will obtain Hero Medal at random drop rate. And with certain amount of Hero Medals, players can exchange for Crystal Box, from which players will randomly obtain advanced items including Lv6 Lucky Crystal and Sonic Jet.

Rewards:

Tip: Crystal box is on sale in Shop at the discount price of 40 Goldleaf.

Flag Post

meh…just 7 days? Pretty sux.

Flag Post

same.its just not worth it

Flag Post

anyway, its free, won’t buy the box but can exchange for it by luck

Flag Post

Enjoy the events!
Enjoy the game!

Flag Post

it seems like the thing that are supposed to be “random” like the daily log in bonus spins, never give out anything good. I only get HP potions and MP motions. And also in the dungeon where you choose a card to get a gold pile, I always get 20 or 30 never 40 50 or 60 lol. Fun game though, those are my only complaints.

Flag Post

I have seen a few people with Sonic Jet, and I think it is announced every time someone receives a luck crystal. Some days i get only 10 or 20 piles, others i get 50 and 60. It is purely luck, like it should be. :))

Flag Post
Originally posted by YouJoy:

Event Duration:
0:00 Sep 25 – 0:00 Oct 2, 2012 PDT

Event Site:
All servers

Event Details:

By challenging different kinds of dungeons,you will obtain awesome Lucky Crystal, unique mount “Sonic Jet” and other advanced items now!

During the event, players who challenged dungeons (except Abandoned Mine and Pet Island) will obtain Hero Medal at random drop rate. And with certain amount of Hero Medals, players can exchange for Crystal Box, from which players will randomly obtain advanced items including Lv6 Lucky Crystal and Sonic Jet.

Rewards:

Tip: Crystal box is on sale in Shop at the discount price of 40 Goldleaf.