[Soul of Guardian (SOG)] wrong rewards for double gold event

7 posts

Flag Post

Hi,
I just got 1650 gold for the double gold rewards event, but I should get 4950 gold. Below you find my charging records for this game. WSgame told us beta-players that all gold from beta will be counted towards that event. The beta stopped on the 19th of september. If you check the pics with my records youll find that I should get 4950 gold and not 1650. I dont know how you even calculated that its onyl 1650….

Flag Post

Dear patrolord, we will double check and send the rest of gold to you after the confirmation, Thanks for your support :)

Flag Post

thx for checking. now youve sent me 1150 more gold. Thats a total of 2800 gold which is not 4950 as you can see in the log pics above .

Flag Post

Dear Patrolord,
Sorry for the inconvenience caused. The rest gold has already been sent to you. Please check your mail in game.
Thanks for your support and wish you have fun in game.

Flag Post

yep. thx. its all right now.

Flag Post

I to have encountered the same issue.. I just received my gold for 50 pieces and i’m still missing some more.. I’m also a Beta player.

I’m missing 250 gold My in game name is DarthKrull

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Flag Post

Dear BriarKing,
The system indicates that you have bought 150 gold by now. If you still have any question, please contact us. Thank you for your support.