[BigHeadBash] The "new" aim system

7 posts

Flag Post

After some time without being active I felt like it was time to come back and for my undelightfull surprise we have this strange aim system that seems to take away all of the fun the original game once had.

There where many things I liked about Big Head Bash, it was the challenge of dodging the precise attacks of others and the great simplicity of the system, it was simple and non-laggy, there where many good players and it felt great. Now it’s hard to hit and even to get hit! It’s almost close quarters combat, buggy and laggy everytime with even less players

I witnessed over time the big decrease of players (especially the good ones) and we can’t keep our arms crossed letting the game die, we can fix what is broken and avoid fixing what it isn’t. I can’t have my ideas flow (for the concept thread I made) after playing 5 rounds today, what I played was a whole different game that does not spell the game’s title like it used to.

Please note that I am not going to stop supporting this game, the potential and the fun can’t be reproduced in any other game so please consider this post as constructive criticism.

Flag Post

bump

Flag Post

Why are people ignoring this important thread?

Flag Post

i kinda got bored of the game… so not bothering with this anymore…

Flag Post

dont ignore the thread

Flag Post
Originally posted by Volrathx:

After some time without being active I felt like it was time to come back and for my undelightfull surprise we have this strange aim system that seems to take away all of the fun the original game once had.

There where many things I liked about Big Head Bash, it was the challenge of dodging the precise attacks of others and the great simplicity of the system, it was simple and non-laggy, there where many good players and it felt great. Now it’s hard to hit and even to get hit! It’s almost close quarters combat, buggy and laggy everytime with even less players

I witnessed over time the big decrease of players (especially the good ones) and we can’t keep our arms crossed letting the game die, we can fix what is broken and avoid fixing what it isn’t. I can’t have my ideas flow (for the concept thread I made) after playing 5 rounds today, what I played was a whole different game that does not spell the game’s title like it used to.

Please note that I am not going to stop supporting this game, the potential and the fun can’t be reproduced in any other game so please consider this post as constructive criticism.

We do appreciate the fact that you’re taking the time to comment.
The Dev Team has been tweaking and trying to improve the new aiming system. The team is also trying to fix the lag issues and improve the overall experience of BHB. We’re not trying alienate our old players in favor of new players. We want everyone to enjoy BHB. However we acknowledge the game has been steadily changing since it was first introduced. It’s been evolving and we’re hoping that you’ll stay with us as we keep working on this game.

Flag Post

I will not quit this game even if my PC blows up because of it, I want to thank the team for making the improvements they think it’s best for the game but never forget to fully test it please.