[Legacy of Heroes] Looking for a league

19 posts

Flag Post

Post here with your level/class/timezone if you’re looking for a league.

At any rate, I’m a 96 strongharm EST, very active and looking for an active league

Flag Post

Join The Fusion Heros

Flag Post

Same, current level 86 acolyte. Daily player looking for an active guild.
Edited: active from 1100 gmt to 1500 gmt

Flag Post

One thing that would help this thread; listing the time you get on. Please tell the guilds what time you generally play, (GMT) and the guilds should list what time is their scheduled brawl time. That would really help.

Flag Post

I’m a daily player as well. Lvl 78 FS. Weekdays I can be on from about 2200 til 600 GMT on and off. Weekends I’m pretty open.

Flag Post

guild looking for players name ksekuchenBrigade all are welcome in

Flag Post

Somebody should really make a thread for league-less players

Flag Post

Yeah I was surprised that there wasn’t a stickied thread for leagues who are recruiting/players looking for leagues

Flag Post

Let’s try this again. My first league was not in my timezone and my second is not very active. Lvl 251 FS active mostly from 1500 gmt to 2300 gmt. Write here or PM me if you are doing brawls in that range and will take me in.

Flag Post

My first one was not active at the same time that I was. Nice guys, but never brawling when I needed to.

I am a lvl 85 Strongharm with a mostly epic/legendary deck from 50 Fortune Packs and 1000 LC gained during the Helios Lunchbox special. My deck is WC/MM primary with PM secondary.

Looking for a league active from 1300-2200 GMT, as I am on Central Standard Time (US, GMT -5). I play weekdays only.

Flag Post

Hi, level 117 Acolyte here, looking for an active league urgently, mostly for brawls. I have a good deck for brawls with mostly epics and several legendaries.

I’m in timezone GMT +2, I’m mostly active at around 6:00 to 8:00 GMT and messsage me if the league is active and looking for active brawlers.

Cheers!

Flag Post

hi, level 90ish firesculptor, looking for a league… i usually will be looking for the league brawls, unless i get really sucked into the story or it’s megabrawl season.
i usually am awake- which may not mean online- from 2:00 pm to 1:00 am server time

i usually am on @ 2:00 pm server time and sometime within two hours of 8:00 pm server time, and again right near 1:00 am

Flag Post

What’s up guys, currently I’m 55 lvl acolyte and I’m looking for a guild to join. My timezone is gmt +3, and I usually play a lot on weekends, since I work monday-friday and don’t have much free time, though I still log in late evening or at night to gain a level. I consider myself a pay-player, but not a ‘whale’, I think I will spend about a hundred bucks every 2 monts or so, depending on promotions.

This is my deck for now, and of course I know it needs a lot of improvement:

http://imageshack.us/a/img829/8797/clipboard01uwh.jpg

Flag Post

i would like a league to snuggle up with.
almost lvl 39 acolyte. play a few times a day.

Flag Post

Level 89 Sculptor looking for a league.
I’m active once per day at 18-21 GMT. Sometimes I log more often

Flag Post

Level 117 Strongarm looking for a league who does league brawls. I am very active on a least once a day if not more.

Flag Post

Crime Corporation is recruiting active players of any level ! Join us !

Flag Post

Level 130 acolyte in PST on a few times a day. (There does need to be a more organized method for this sort of thing).

Flag Post

Level 115 Non-Stop, active but won’t pay to play. Currently in GMT +1.