[Skyshard Heroes] [Dev] Conquest Season 2 rules

17 posts

Flag Post

Note this is still just a proposal and will not be going live for several weeks.

-All tiles are guild-owned and can be defended by anyone online (but only once per battle, as it is now).
-Tiles do not have resource generators and players cannot
build on or rearrange tiles at all.
-All players can give resources to their Guild Bank. Leaders can spend those resources on upgrading Tiles.
-Upgraded tiles will have improved layouts and superior defenses.
-Strategic Assets no longer give buffs, but they will give significantly more Conquest Rating.
-Some strategic assets will give special Forge components.
-You can only earn CR from “activated” tiles. You activate a tile by putting a Hero in it. You can activate one tile for each Hero you own.
-Higher level heroes will offer bigger defense buffs to the tile’s they are on.
-There will be no debuff for controlling large amounts of territory.

Flag Post

love the sound of this!

Flag Post

wow best game ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!♥

Flag Post

So if we put a hero in a tile, can we still use that hero in another tile to attack/defend, or it’s stuck in that tile for ever and ever and ever until we deactivate the tile by taking him/her out? o.o

Flag Post

can still use the hero to attack/defend/switch/whatever

Flag Post

maybe add rankings on guild that can be arranged by guild leaders. or guild leaders can see a checklist of the things that each guild members can do and enable them to spend resources to upgrade tiles. make it so that guild leaders, or maybe other/all members chosen by the guild leader, can deactivate any guild tiles. and for what it’s worth i am against removing debuffs. if anything, i think there should be more debuff. that, or upgrading tiles are far more easier, quicker, and the defense buffs can add up to…maybe…50% of health+atk.

and a guild will only earn CR if they activate a tile for 6 hours now? so if the tile got taken after being activated for 5 hours they have to do it all over again?

Flag Post
Originally posted by rotaxes:

and a guild will only earn CR if they activate a tile for 6 hours now? so if the tile got taken after being activated for 5 hours they have to do it all over again?

Yup. Also, I disagree with adding more debuffs than the way it is. It makes things unfair. Either add debuffs for having a certain amount of CR gain or such, but not tile-based. That’s the worst thing ever, it completely ruins the point of the game and makes units useless.

Originally posted by synapticon:

can still use the hero to attack/defend/switch/whatever

Thanks.

Flag Post

No debuff is good ;) If you REALLY want to add it in the new system i guess thing that just ask for it is amount of tiles that dont have hero buffing them. Since only the tiles with heroes give CR everything over it is just some protection layer or wiping enemy guild so it could use another limit maybe… though i still prefer no buff/debuff but with decent balance so upgraded tiles are not easy to take over.

Flag Post

-Tiles do not have resource generators and players cannot
build on or rearrange tiles at all.
-All players can give resources to their Guild Bank. Leaders can spend those resources on upgrading Tiles.

this may be problematic. only leaders can upgrade? how will leaders know who does not contribute their share? slackers can ruin guild. etc

ok, we don’t know the mechanics yet so we will see…dang, i’ll have to check the leader to make sure he is competent. can he delegate powers??

Flag Post

whats use of having conquest season 2 when you know the whole map is owned by one guild???? nice balance in game when 20 guys own the whole map.>>>

Flag Post

about only the leader building tiles, this is not practical. 20 players each owning 1-6 tiles (depends how many heros) and one person developing them is not practical. each player should do his own tile/s using his own provisions. there can also be a (bank) where everyone deposits and leader can allow a player to draw if he is in need (or something to that effect)

no leader can be there for 24/7.
with players across the world, this won’t pan out well.

Flag Post

I agree with White Lion King.. It be nice if you can initiate a Ranking of Minister or Second in Command one who can have the power to re-assign tiles and upgrade them as well but, without the ability to kick people from a guild or disbanning the guild itself.

Flag Post

whats use of having conquest season 2 when you know the whole map is owned by one guild???? nice balance in game when 20 guys own the whole map.>>>

deafhreapers that is a war. strongest win

Flag Post
Originally posted by bobbob321:

deafhreapers that is a war. strongest win

You don’t know the definition of fun, then.

Flag Post

not sure what you 2 mean by fun but if 1000 peeps play ALL 1000 should be having fun at the same time…not only 20. even then those 20 are sure as hell not having fun just looking at the 1 color map every day for weeks

Flag Post

Actually its a bit early for this but…

What are the rewards for winning Synapse?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Armymonger187:

Actually its a bit early for this but…

What are the rewards for winning Synapse?

Supposedly the same as Season 1, that’s what I would say.