[UberStrike] VEHICLES

5 posts

Flag Post

add some vehicles.

Flag Post

Vehicles wouldn’t be that bad of an idea, but the maps would need to be much larger to accommodate for them, and careful consideration would be needed to assure that the vehicles are practical and balanced with the rest of the game. However, if the criteria were met, then vehicles would add a lot to the game.

Flag Post

veicleeees nice idea

Flag Post

it would make things interesting

Flag Post

Hey mate, I hope you don’t mind if I just quote my statement from the Uberstrike forums:

Each new feature implemented means more work for CMUNE’s servers. As 500+ accounts are created day per day (a guess after watching the number of players growing at the info section in game) the servers need to handle more and more data day per day anyways, implementing a huge feature like vehicles would probably blast the capacity which would result in an unplayable game, i.e. hardcore lag (5FPS? 800 Ping?).
Besides this, do vehicles really fit into Uberstrike? Do we really have to stream further into uniformity? Is Uberstrike one of those random war games with Humvees, tanks and anti aircraft guns? Think about it :)