i can't play!!!

8 posts

Flag Post

i can’t play dungeon rampage it used to work but now when i try to play it says the loading axe and it never ends please help

Flag Post
Originally posted by seifoo:

i can’t play dungeon rampage it used to work but now when i try to play it says the loading axe and it never ends please help

Refresh the page, restart your computer, clear your cache, then try.

Flag Post

i tryed that it didn’t work

Flag Post

What browser are you using? We find that Chrome works best with Flash games, and clearing your cache usually solves the problem. If you still can’t play, can you please contact us at http://help.dungeonrampage.com? Thanks and hopefully you’re already back in and rampaging!

Flag Post

thanks sir i figured out what the problem was it was adblock

Flag Post

what u do becuse i cant play same problem then you not load i try change browser to mozilla and chrome and its the same i clear cache and restart pc tell me what u do to make it work

Flag Post

i cant play on mozilla it always say this thing

This Connection is Untrusted

You have asked Firefox to connect securely to dungeonbusters.com, but we can’t confirm that your connection is secure.

Normally, when you try to connect securely, sites will present trusted identification to prove that you are going to the right place. However, this site’s identity can’t be verified.
What Should I Do?

If you usually connect to this site without problems, this error could mean that someone is trying to impersonate the site, and you shouldn’t continue.

dungeonbusters.com uses an invalid security certificate.

The certificate is not trusted because the issuer certificate is unknown.
The server might not be sending the appropriate intermediate certificates.
An additional root certificate may need to be imported.

Flag Post
Originally posted by RampagerJames:

i cant play on mozilla it always say this thing

This Connection is Untrusted

You have asked Firefox to connect securely to dungeonbusters.com, but we can’t confirm that your connection is secure.

Normally, when you try to connect securely, sites will present trusted identification to prove that you are going to the right place. However, this site’s identity can’t be verified.
What Should I Do?

If you usually connect to this site without problems, this error could mean that someone is trying to impersonate the site, and you shouldn’t continue.

dungeonbusters.com uses an invalid security certificate.

The certificate is not trusted because the issuer certificate is unknown.
The server might not be sending the appropriate intermediate certificates.
An additional root certificate may need to be imported.

this is the actual dungeon rampage website and the original website.

http://dungeonrampage.com/

also dungeon rampage is no more in beta phase.

this is the dungeon rampage facebook website.

https://www.facebook.com/dungeonrampage

do not go to www.dungeonbusters.com as when you click play, it will re-direct you to facebook.

i highly recommend you go to facebook directly, log in to your facebook account and play or go to kongregate and play the game.