[BigHeadBash] [12/01/12] Bloo's random stuff

11 posts

Flag Post

Check here for a lot of ticket/XP/tokens!!

Most of the tips here aren't taken from another player, they're found by me.

TIPS

-Want a lot of XP and tickets daily but you don't want to start over every time you claim your weapons? Just do the quests until you are on the 5th day. Then do your quests BUT DON'T do the 3rd quest, you will still be able to claim 20k XP and 100 tickets every day!

MINI-TIPS

-The enemy player is not Medusa, don't stop moving when you shoot.

-Change your settings after each update.

-Buy the sniper first! It pwns in extreme matches, and is really cheap! (10 tokens)

GENERAL SUGGESTIONS

-Being able to spectate rooms.

-Booster filtering(ex: no speed boosts).

-Double boosters: Example in the boosters section.

-Melee party: A game mode where everyone use chainsaws and powar drills!

GUNS SUGGESTIONS

-Javelin: Launch a missile that goes upward, then goes where you aimed. (It's gonna PWN in 'bot factory.)

-Reverted Spyder II/III: You know what the Spyder II/III does? The reverted Spyder does the same, but inverted (Less powerful than the normal Spyder).

-Penetrator: Fire a laser that pierce enemies.

-Akimbo UZIs: That's what you get when you merge the SMG and the Spyder II.

-DA GATLING GUNZ: Why isn't this beast in the game?

-Microwave gun: Range is like chainsaw's, boiling effect(the more the enemy is microwaved, the more it takes damage!).

-Auto-shotgun: 20 bullets, fast rate of fire, awesome at point-blank.

-Proto-shotgun: 10 bullets, a bit faster than the shotty, longer range.

-Silver pistol: 1 bullet, sniper-like damage, medium accuracy.

-Spyder IV and V: You know what they are...

-Explosive crossbow: A more "old school" sticky tron! (Does minimal damage, then explode.)

-Present grenade: Merry Christm... oh ****.

MEGA GUNS SUGGESTION

These guns can only be rented at a high price, for 1 match, 2 matches, or 5 matches.

-Golden gun: 1 bullet, one-shot-one-kill, medium accuracy.

-Titanium chainsaw: Longer range, lighter, awesomeer.

BOOSTERS SUGGESTIONS

-Jump booster (Yellow)

-Accuracy booster (Red)

-Explosion defense booster (Blue), 40% explosion resistance.

-Bullet defense booster (Blue), 40% bullet resistance.

-Assassin booster (Yellow+Blue), twice as fast, 2 times less HP. (Don't use it in extreme matches =P)

-Tank booster (Yellow+Blue), twice as slow, 2 times more HP.

BUGS

-I miss Toy Store's music ='(

UPDATES

12/01/12:

-Changed microwave gun

-Added 2 explosive weapons.

-New mini-tip

-Added a tip with the assassin booster.

-Added a booster.

-Deleted stuff.

11/17/12:

-New mini-tip.

-Only the 5 last updates are showed.

-Changed the titanium 'saw.

-Changed mega speed booster's name.

11/16/12:

-Mega gunz!

11/14/12:

-Added ideas.

-Deleted annoying stuff section.

-Changed format to HTML.(textile sucks)

10/01/12:

-Added forgotten "s" on some words.

-Deleted the level requirement idea.

That's all for now.

-Bloo1234

Flag Post

Bloo: It only works with XP+Tickets because it counts the last one you DO as the one that gives tokens, not the last one on the list

Flag Post

You get the random weapons WHEN you claim your tokens, (but I don’t know if I can still get my 100 tickets and my 10 tokens tomorrow) → don’t work.

Originally posted by YoBaby:

Bloo: It only works with XP+Tickets because it counts the last one you DO as the one that gives tokens, not the last one on the list

I know.

BTW I will test if the mega-tip still works, I’m not sure if they fixed it in the update. It works only if you don’t do the 3rd quest.

Flag Post

Updated + Had to switch to HTML format, my post crashed with textile.

Flag Post

Hey bloo. I disagree with lvl req to pick stuff up. They should get it. Give them a chance to try and practice. If they’re really good at the wep, you got a staying player and future pro. It’s kinda selfish thinking, no offence.
Boosters should stay weak.

also, the gatling gun, where is it.?

Flag Post

Hey bloo. I disagree with lvl req to pick stuff up. They should get it. Give them a chance to try and practice. If they’re really good at the wep, you got a staying player and future pro. It’s kinda selfish thinking, no offence.
Boosters should stay weak.

also, the gatling gun, where is it.?

The level requirement idea was made a long time ago, you could be a little faster. x)
What booster are you talking about?
For the gat, there is a pic of Peckerhead holding it, my brother alway wanted it, that’s why it’s in the guns ideas.( Check the gallery at the bottom ) :)

Flag Post

yes. i know about minigun, i was asking devs (=. I have suggestion for what it should be like in my forum.
The mega one of course (=,also the bullet one, slot of the weps are bullet.
Also, just saw mega guns, no mega guns. Though I do want titanium chainsaw. Just a better range, about as much as half flamethrower.

But nice (=

Flag Post

yes. i know about minigun, i was asking devs (=. I have suggestion for what it should be like in my forum.
The mega one of course (=,also the bullet one, slot of the weps are bullet.
Also, just saw mega guns, no mega guns. Though I do want titanium chainsaw. Just a better range, about as much as half flamethrower.

But nice (=

The mega guns was just a prototype idea, at first you can see they are OP, that why they only can be rented at a high price.(like 750 tickets/1 match for the golden gun(like the old sniper)
The “mega” booster is not really mega, but maybe you though it was 50% more HP, the 50% means you have 100HP instead of 200. But I’ll change it to avoid confusion.

Flag Post

ah, i would like that booster (=.

Flag Post

Restarted to play today, it wasn’t fun… :/

1. Not used to flamer, can only use smg/sniper.
  2. High HP and slow speed are annoying.
  3. Health packs are USELESS!

To the devs: Delete the one shot one kill award from the game, how are you supposed to one shot with that much health?

Flag Post

I’m back! Loved the speed/HP change add =D.
More stuff is coming soon!