[Star Supremacy] Bug with XP

6 posts

Flag Post

Hiho,

I tested Capella at easy, hard and legendary mode. All modes give the same XP.

First fight 1250, second 1300, third 1350….

Before last update it wasn`t the same. I think here is a bug, isn`t it?

Damion

Flag Post

in star supremacy. the XP leader received depends on the ships he destroyed. let me check with our dev

Flag Post

dev says the XP is the same in different mode. but rewards are different

Flag Post

and how that makes sense, the ship count is waaaay diferent, so basicly you say your trouble is worthless lol. mini boss rewards are no good anyway. but why should a newb get same experiance doing easy as seasoned player doing legendary, where is the logic. thought its strategy game. hence logic should apply. but here it doesnt. it did before upgrade. but upgrade should be called downgrade lol. lotta stuff is great but lotta stuff is no good. like trade platform. you said you wonna cut down multis. now they are in bigger numbers. raiding for spec and other res. and aliances lol. why have aliances at all? mean now you
made it it doesnt even matter lol. you have your faction and only purpose of being in aliance is chat cause you cant help out your newbs with res in war time. so why stop there instead of aliance chat make a faction chat and let the games begin lol. that wasnt one of brightest ideas not alowing factions to mix in aliance.

Flag Post

not allowing faction to mix in alliance. cos we are now making a new Faction War. It is an optimized game play based on the current fortress. Each faction will become allies during that war

Flag Post

should’ve just made a different game instead of ruining this one…devs should also stop smoking crack.