[Backyard Monsters] Quick Question (locked)

23 posts

Flag Post

Yes I’m back to playing BYM but before I do any of that I have a quick question.Can you reset your level and backyard so that it’s as if you just started playing for the first time?If you can please tell me how if you can’t do that then it should be added to the game.The reason I want to restart is because my main base sucks.Yea, I admit it.But the reason I didn’t change it is because…well…I’m kind of lazy to do it.So I thought that with the knowledge of how not to build your base and how to build it properly then I should be able to make a great base if I just start over.

Flag Post

No, you’d have to make a new account.
Also, question thread.

Flag Post
Originally posted by dragonologist23:

No, you’d have to make a new account.
Also, question thread.

Thanks.Of to make a new account named “TheOtherMogilem”.

Flag Post

Hi guys!

Flag Post

Wait why was my post removed?

Flag Post

Lawl…Le posts hath been removed.

Flag Post

LE gears is ze troll

Flag Post
Originally posted by crankdat:

LE gears is ze troll

Au moins, j’ai fait désormais françaises. : P

Flag Post
Originally posted by fugmo0fuganduc:
Originally posted by GearsChicken:
Originally posted by crankdat:

LE gears is ze troll

Au moins, j’ai fait désormais françaises. : P

Google Translation utilises-tu (utilisez-vous)?

Non.

Flag Post

Hey I don’t know you guys!(I am different guy now)

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheOtherMogilem:

>.>

Flag Post

Your still mogilem, just on an alt :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by omgukilledkeeny:

Your still mogilem, just on an alt :P

Nobody knows, the trouble I’ve seen. Nobody knows, my sorrows.

Flag Post

You guys go troll somebody else.I am tired of being trolled by you, not that a care what you say.I care for the fact that you stalk all my comments, posts or my newly created threads and try to make people think I am an idiotic troll, which by the way is a perfect description of you “TheLightningBolt”.So if you don’t mind I will be of to start up my new base.Mods lock the thread I know I can lock it by removing my first post but I want people to see what’s going on here.

Flag Post

You guys go troll somebody else.I am tired of being trolled by you, not that a care what you say.I care for the fact that you stalk all my comments, posts or my newly created threads and try to make people think I am an idiotic troll, which by the way is a perfect description of you “TheLightningBolt”.So if you don’t mind I will be of to start up my new base.Mods lock the thread I know I can lock it by removing my first post but I want people to see what’s going on here.

No one wants to see what’s going on here, stop being an annoying attention-whore underaged nub and leave the forums and the game.

Flag Post
Originally posted by zys123:

No one wants to see what’s going on here, stop being an annoying attention-whore underaged nub and leave the forums and the game.

I have every right to be on this website and play this game as you.If you have a problem with that go play some other game.Maybe even leave the website I really don’t care.And also I’m not underaged but maybe since you try to make me look underaged you might be underaged yourself.Or maybe just a immature noob.

Flag Post
Originally posted by zys123:

I have every right to be on this website and play this game as you and I will keep playing it.If you don’t want me to talk to you then don’t talk to me and don’t troll me.And really why did my previous post get removed?

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheLightningBolt:

Because you’re being idiotic. And have no common sense to know you can lock it yourself.

I wasn’t on the Kongregate forums for that long and maybe I don’t know everything.But at least I don’t pick on other people because they don’t know something or are doing something stupid.Instead I just say"Hey don’t do that something bad might happen!" or “Here’s how you do that just follow these instructions
1.bla bla bla
2.bla bla bla
3.bla bla bla”(but without really saying bla bla bla)

Flag Post
Originally posted by mogilem:

Because you’re being idiotic. And have no common sense to know you can lock it yourself.

I wasn’t on the Kongregate forums for that long and maybe I don’t know everything.But at least I don’t pick on other people because they don’t know something or are doing something stupid.Instead I just say"Hey don’t do that something bad might happen!" or “Here’s how you do that just follow these instructions
1.bla bla bla
2.bla bla bla

How is us stating the truth picking on you?

Flag Post
Originally posted by GearsChicken:
Originally posted by mogilem:

1.bla bla bla
2.bla bla bla

How is us stating the truth picking on you?

As in you shouldn’t troll me because I can’t do something and instead should be nice and help.And wow I didn’t realize how much I switch accounts.

Flag Post

Nice? I am perfectly nice. I was just stating facts, Jesus Christ.

Flag Post

Watz diz thread about?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Me7770:

Watz diz thread about?

/facepalm/ Can you read? It’s about mogilem asking a question then he got trolled.