[Odin Quest] delete?

7 posts

Flag Post

how do i delete a created charecter

Flag Post

There is no delete character function now. Would you please kindly tell us why you want to delete it? We will help you immediately if you experience any game issues.Thank you in advance and we welcome any of your feedback.

Flag Post

I also would like to know how to delete a char. I create 3 diferent chars testing the classes and now i can’t try a new one because all my char slots are filled.

So please inform if there is any way to create another char.

Flag Post

Same problem, I created 3 character first time i connected. Played mostly with one, to improve in game. I would like to try the other classes as well for fun and to know every skills available.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

me too alll my classes are rubbish i want worrior

Flag Post

Hi, dear all, Sorry that we can’t provide charactor delete function. cuz it’s not safe.
Just in case the hack or pilot, cuz it’s possible that some players share the account with others, they delete it and they can’t recover it forever.
okay , then someone will say what if we add the security verification system on charactor function, normally, the game will set an ID verifition system, it’s exist in some game already, but our game provide for so many different countries, each country got a ID verification system,, it’s very complicated.
Above all, The best way is just create another account ,and old charator data exist in game too.