[The Grinns Tale] BUG

7 posts

Flag Post

I have 2 requests for the mods!!! firstly,please fix the diamond drop rate!!! its way too rare on the third boss especially!!! Secondly when i get shocked,my attack bar starts from zip again and sometimes i dont get de-shocked for the next attack!!! please let these problems be fixed ASAP!!!

Flag Post

For the shocking one, you have to spend a whole turn, so i suppose that’s the way they sorted it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by EROSENNIN1994:

I have 2 requests for the mods!!! firstly,please fix the diamond drop rate!!! its way too rare on the third boss especially!!! Secondly when i get shocked,my attack bar starts from zip again and sometimes i dont get de-shocked for the next attack!!! please let these problems be fixed ASAP!!!

Diamond droprate is not a bug, but I agree it is a bit too low.

Shocking works like that, it resets your action bar. One of the bosses, forgot which one, has a shocking attack that stuns you for two turns. Some monsters might have the same ability.

Flag Post

ok,but why two or more turns in a row without getting de-shocked? (Even after killer the socker units?) if they sorted it like that,well they were really wronged to believe it would elevate the game in the players’ eyes!!!

Flag Post

2 turns??? well,as i said they overdid it,man!

Flag Post

Don’t worry about 2-turn shock, there is only one boss that uses it and he’s still very easy to beat. Normal shock resets the action bar to 0 and lasts 1 turn, it’s a bit annoying but usually it’s not a big deal. If it really threatens your survival there are de-shockers everywhere in dungeons to cure it.
Seriously shock is nothing compared to the 30 dmg/turn poison you’ll get at floor 37 and up.

Flag Post

that kind of poison exists in lower levels too!