[Battle Storm]> Official BattleStorm Suggestions Thread <

11 posts

Flag Post

Title says it all. We need an official one.

Flag Post

hmm weren’t you like a top player in tdp4?

Flag Post

again-this isn’t official one. an OFFICIAL one can only be made by mok or person accredited by him.

Flag Post
Originally posted by sonofhades666:

hmm weren’t you like a top player in tdp4?

Yeah, I made the TDP4 Strategy Guide 2 years ago. Nowadays, they screwed with the balance of the game :/

Ragefang, it CAN become official. Have you ever heard of community power? It’s happened in several instances for me in MMOs.

Flag Post

yes but its rare to happen.

Flag Post

Meh, we can still make it an official one if we all participate.

Can we have 1v2 rated games please?

Flag Post

no we cannot. that would make it easier for guys with alts to get free rating.

Flag Post

i know what you gonna say… “they would need 3 computers”.. think again.

Flag Post

Ragefang, I know what it is. I’m not dumb. What they should do is not block multis on a single computer, but block an IP. Basically, they need to go to 3 houses. Also, 4 alts is just as easy. Then what they could do is a simple [Idle for 1 minute Kick] system, which takes only several lines to code, then the farmer would have to move all his tabs [Say he’s using VPN], which would be way too much of a hassle.

Besides, no one farms now.

Ragefang, I’m not an idiot. But considering how easy it is to farm right now…

Also, I’m no stranger to multiplayer games. I don’t submit my suggestions without logic.

Flag Post

idle 1min kick eh? ..so 2 idle alts and 1 non idle main.. pff thats even worse..the multi guy would get rating each minute and rise to tops without even needing an hour of work.

Flag Post

How so? No one wants to put the work into getting 2 alts to level 3, and then the more they lose, the more the level 3s lose rating, and the higher rating you go, the harder it is to go up.

If you’re so confident, why don’t you try farm for 20 mins and get to the top?