[BigHeadBash] Big Head Bash guns

50 posts

Flag Post

Hi folks! I’ve created this forum to help you choose which gun you could buy with your hard earned tickets and tokens. Did you always wanted to know how this gun works? ? Have you ever been caught in a dilemma about the guns you always wanted to buy? Well, you are at the right place to answer your questions! You will never lose your tickets and tokens again! Remember, all those guns have been tested in battle. Feel free to correct any spelling mistakes or to ask any questions about information I have not written.

SMG

ATTACK FORCE
Free (5 gems value)

The SMG is the gun you receive when you start the game. It’s also a pretty good gun. It has an infinite range, a great rate of fire and his damage is good.

Pepper Grinder

ALICE: MADNESS RETURNS
73 tokens (185 gems value)

Pepper Grinder is the copy of SMG. However, there are some differences in stats. I had not enough time to compare them as I wished, but players should not see a huge difference.

Shotgun

ATTACK FORCE
25 tickets (5 gems value)

Shotgun is a pretty good gun. However, you must be near your target to hit him hard. In extreme mode, it can kill an enemy from 1 to 3 shots. It’s a good combo with SMG.

Single Barrel Shotgun

ATTACK FORCE
260 tickets (60 gems value)

When I tested the Single Barrel Shotgun, I did not really found any difference between this gun and the Shotgun. They have the same bullet capacity, the same range and it seems that they are doing the same damage.

Spyder II

WICKEDLASER
148 tokens (940 gems value)

Spyder II is like Spyder III but with two green lasers.

Spyder III

WICKEDLASER
157 tokens (1540 gems value)

The fourth of Wicked Laser family, this shooter is pretty cool. However, even if it’s impressive when you use it, Spyder III does less damage than SMG. Good to make a lot of assists and to damage crowds, it has a pretty fast recharge rate. Spyder III, like the shotgun, is a good combo with SMG. But is it better than any other WICKEDLASER? I would first like to test them all.

Ray Gun

B.O.T.S.
200 Tickets (25 gems value)

Actually, Ray Gun is doing more damage to foes than SMG. However, it is slower. Unlike the SMG, you can’t press the shoot button and watch your enemy die. To maintain a good fire rate, you must left click a lot of times in a row, this means it his harder to follow your enemy while he is moving. I strongly recommend newbies and people who are lacking of accuracy to use SMG until they have gained some experience.

Rocket Launcher

ATTACK FORCE
8 tokens (75 gems value)

The rocket launcher is the best “artillery” weapon that I used. Is bullet is faster than the Rooster Gun and explodes instantly, unlike the Floatron. Sure, it’s costly for is value but people that don’t like the sniper will find in this gun a good substitute.

Floatron

B.O.T.S.
510 Tickets (455 gems value)

Floatron shoots a ball of energy that explodes with high damage. You can a kill foe with 1 -2 shots in extreme mode, if your shots are close enough to your target. If your opponent is moving a lot, you might find it hard to kill him with this gun, because the bullet takes time to explode. This low rate of fire gun is useful for players that like to damage crowds and to act as an “artillery support”. Floatron should be used with a fast shooter.

Rooster Gun

DESTRUCTOID
48 tokens (1635 gems value)

Actually, Rooster Gun is fun to use. We could say that Rooster Gun is the brother of the Rocket Launcher. However, the Rooster Gun is designed to act like a cannon ball: this means that your bullet is curving like a parabola. It has good damage but sadly it’s too slow. You can expect this gun to execute your opponent in a maximum of 3 shots at a good distance. Rooster Gun is useful in Capture the Flag mode to shoot a guy who steals your flag. Yet, rocket launcher is cheaper and has a better range.

Tea Cannon

ALICE: MADNESS RETURNS
650 tickets (1285 gems value)

The Tea Cannon is useful in extreme mode. It can kill an enemy in one shot and has splash damage. His shooting speed is really good. Players might have some difficulties escaping it because of this characteristic. To avoid, roll. I noticed that Tea Canon can damage someone through walls.

Molotov Cocktail

MOBSTERS
600 tickets (330 gems value)

At first, when I saw Molotov Cocktail, I thought: Cool, we will have a brand new weapon with some splash damage and fire damage. But in reality, Molotov Cocktail is working the same way than the Tea Cannon. Same damage, same splash damage, same speed and same range. I’m sad about this.

Sniper Rifle

ATTACK FORCE
10 tokens (615 gems value)

How Sniper works: When you walk, the crosshair of Sniper Rifle is really large. So, you can’t aim correctly and you have to stop to reduce the crosshair size. When you shoot, the crosshair becomes huge again. Protip: Put you crosshair near yourself to reduce its size. You’ll be able to easily kill people, while walking and jumping.

Sniper Rifle is a really good weapon. A player can do a one hit kill in extreme mode (You need to be in critical mode). You can use it with a fast shooter like SMG to kill a lot of people. However, to kill opponents that are moving a lot, you must practice.

Power Drill

GAME DESIGNER
37 tokens (335 gems)

Power Drill is a weapon, like every melee weapon, you should never buy. Because you must be really close of your target to damage him, he will kill you before you could actually hurt him.

Flame Thrower

FLUFFIES
380 tickets (530 gems value)

This is a really bad gun. Horrendous! No range, no firepower but at least, not expensive. It’s not really useful to kill real players. It has a long reload too. I was expecting more from it. (Sight)

Flag Post

actually, flametroller and torch dont do damage to dummies…
on a side note, flame used to be really OP but devs nerfed it to the ground, torch was nerfed so it doesnt do damage (it literally doesnt do damage, u point at someone for like 5 seconds and they take no dmg (tested in match))

Originally posted by Olon:

hard earned tickets and tokens

lol

Flag Post

Also, Spyder 3 has LESS range than SMg, olon, you sure you tested them all? :p
Flamethrower is OKAY actually.
Rooster gun is much beter than Rocketlauncher. The reason is, everybody almost always dodges that big rocket, but as far as i could tell, i have hit every time with rooster launcher

Good Idea tho. I hope you Keep working on it

Also, Can I post some?

Flag Post

To Bio: I knew it. I’m only talking about weapons in present, not in past.

To YoBaby:Yeah, good idea. However, if you compare range of spyderIII and smg, spyder III have more. Yeah, i tested them all. Actually, i do not have rocket but it have better stats than rooster. And theres not a lot of difference on fire rate.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Olon:

To Bio: I knew it. I’m only talking about weapons in present, not in past.

To YoBaby:Yeah, good idea. However, if you compare range of spyderIII and smg, spyder III have more. Yeah, i tested them all. Actually, i do not have rocket but it have better stats than rooster. And theres not a lot of difference on fire rate.

You can’t thrust the stat bars, it says the M1 is a bit more powerful than the sniper, you can’t one shot with it.
SMG has “infinite” range, the spyder’s laser stop at a certain distance.

Flag Post

Hi! I made some changes to my forum since Spicy Horse removed the min-level to buy weapons and their price. I’ve also changed some descriptions and added some new guns. There will be more to come!

Flag Post

Nice. But Remember: Bloo is right, don’t trust bars. USe your experience from them.

Flamethrower is absolutely OP for it’s price. It is very good. and vey cheap.
You COULD say that floatron is brother of Sniper, Ive often thought of it that way.
M1 is better than the real sniper now i Think.
Rocket launcher is a support wep. A pray and spray while someone does the actual killing wep. rooster gun is a bit different.
Rocket launcher also used to have more dmg than sniper OMG!
Also, The wicked lasers are free from accuracy, remember that.
And ray gun is better than SMG.

Flag Post

bump, this is a good idea, can I put it into my forumn olon? permission?
EDIT: thanx

Flag Post

Well, you have different point of view and that’s good. I try to inform and give my opinion. My opinion is on the value of the gun. Informations are provided to see how the gun works. It’s true that we can trust stats bar, but some are still true and it’s hard to do the distinction.

You have my permission.

Flag Post

Can someone show me a pic with the new prices? I saw it is 10 tokens on the OP but I bought every ticket weapon before the update.

Flag Post

Hi.

Flag Post

Tadam! But you could create an alt to watch them.

Flag Post

yey i will collect all guns i need only 77 i played this game on just in november 29 thursday XD lol

Flag Post
Originally posted by DarkCryztal:

yey i will collect all guns i need only 77 i played this game on just in november 29 thursday XD lol

i mean 7 only lag

Flag Post

so happy i bought most of these before their price changed :D

Flag Post

At least the only tokens ones are cheaper.

Flag Post

mind if i copy this onto spicyworld? thanks

Flag Post

Its okay.

Flag Post

New gun added: Tea Cannon

Flag Post

Hey Bashers! Two cool news for you: First, I’ll update my forum so everything will be awesome.

Also, I did not added a lot of a guns since few months because I had saved for some new guns. In some days, I will have enough coins to buy the Tommy Gun. However, I would like to ask players this question: Should I buy and test the Tommy Gun or wait and buy the Minigun? I’ll wait patiently for your answers.

1 vote for Tommy, 1 vote for Minigun. Last vote: SentienceUnbound
Vote ends in 4 days. (10th May 2013)

Flag Post

Since the Minigun is more costly, people will be more hesitant to buy it.. So I think that should be tested.

Flag Post

Depends, if you want more power behind your shots then I’d go for Tommy Gun. If you want to give a whole new meaning to spray and pray, definitely Minigun. I’d go for Tommy Gun though, has a nice capacity (320? forgot) and has some good power with it.

Flag Post

Hi guys, noticed this much needed thread was here.

Having used the Tommy for a long time, I can offer some pretty definite stats on it.
RPM: Same as SMG
Damage: 8
Crits: 14(not certain)
Clip: 80
Accuracy: Slightly more than SMG but far less than Pepper Grinder

I have enough tokens for the Minigun, might get that soon but some more tentative stats from when I picked it up off the ground
Damage: 7 or 8
Crits: Might have been as low as 10
Clip: 200
Accuracy: Same as SMG

Tempted to save the tokens on that, if it is what these stats imply its just an SMG with a very big clip. Who’s to say we aren’t due for another strong gun next update?

Flag Post
Originally posted by platypusman8:

Hi guys, noticed this much needed thread was here.

Having used the Tommy for a long time, I can offer some pretty definite stats on it.
Damage: 8
Crits: 14(not certain)
Clip: 80
Accuracy: Slightly more than SMG but far less than Pepper Grinder

I have enough tokens for the Minigun, might get that soon but some more tentative stats from when I picked it up off the ground
Damage: 7 or 8
Crits: Might have been as low as 10
Clip: 200
Accuracy: Same as SMG

Tempted to save the tokens on that, if it is what these stats imply its just an SMG with a very big clip. Who’s to say we aren’t due for another strong gun next update?

Isn’t SMG supposed to be more accurate than the grinder?

Flag Post

Yeah, you are rigth Bloo. However, who knows what can happen with devs?
Also, it would be fun if you had voted.

To platypusman8: Your infos are cool, but could you describe the gun and if you like it or not?

General interest: The update should come tomorrow.