[Legacy of Heroes] All Class Badges gone

9 posts

Flag Post

All of my class badges have been reset to zero, and I don’t have enough to fix them. I am a Strongharm and I had 5-1-1-1.

Anybody know how to fix this?

Flag Post

is it possible that you accidentally switched classes? under your name it will tell you what class you are currently. Also your first badge your primary badge should be a blue fist if you are strongharm. If it isn’t you accidentally switched classes. Press the switch class button and switch back to strongharm all your invested points will still be there. Shared Skills count for all 4 classes class badges only count for your specific class. You will never lose them but they have different effects for different classes so have to invest points in each class.

Flag Post

I wish that was the case… sadly no. I was and still am a Strongharm. I have not switched classes, I just have no class badges… makes my cards a little difficult to use.

Is there anybody I can contact to get this corrected?

Flag Post

Can you give me as much information as possible about the situation. what where you doing when it reset.. had you just bought SP with LC, anything and everything you can remember will be helpful

Flag Post

I can’t remember exactly when it happened, all of a sudden I noticed I was getting beaten by some gingerhaired men when I was having a pretty easy time with them up until that point.

I had recently played in a draft in which I played a Strongharm in there too. I think I placed 3rd there.

To make my cards playable, I have recently upgraded to lvl 3 Power, but it still leaves most of my cards pretty much useless.

Flag Post
Originally posted by KalevraFallstar:

Can you give me as much information as possible about the situation. what where you doing when it reset.. had you just bought SP with LC, anything and everything you can remember will be helpful

…if it’s relevant, this happened to me once too, but the situation resolved itself after a page refresh. This was a week or two ago. I never reported it to bugs because it fixed itself, but I happen to still have a screenshot I took at the time:

I don’t remember all the details, but you can see the badges highlighted that I “was supposed to have” but both the purchase price and the fact that the zero badges are on the left rather than purchased badges on the left indicate that the game thought I didn’t have them, and going into battle I wasn’t being credited with them either.

Anyway, again…in my case it fixed itself after a page refresh. Might or might not be related to the situation the OP is reporting, but clearly there are some intermittent issues with skills vanishing.

Flag Post

We are investigating the issue. I will have a resolution for you today :D

Flag Post

Thanks for getting things fixed for me… I can beat stuff again!

Flag Post

Your welcome, and sorry for the delay, we are trying to investigate the cause and it is a very troubling issue.