[Galaxy Life] Trader scam list (locked)

19 posts

Flag Post

I’ll keep this opening thread updated with a list of known scammers for easy reference when trading:

Demdisco

First off I’d like to say that the Kong Galaxy community is in general really nice, but alas even in such a community there are always going to be bad apples.

I’d like to make this thread where people can post up who these bad apples are and take care when trading / dealing with them!

General guideline:
1. Have a screenshot of the conversation / trade …etc
2. Concisely state what the trade is suppose to be.
3. When trading, try not to refresh (to keep chat log, in case you need to screenshot for scammer listing).
4. Stay polite, this is intended to be purely informative for the community and not a QQ thread.
5. I recommend using imgur.com for image hosting, very user friendly =)

Finally I’ll start with 1 Entry:

Demdisco

Trade: My 1 battery for his 3 mana light, as offered by Demdisco. I refreshed and had an incomplete chat log, luckily someone copy pasted it for me in chat, see screenshot.
Summary: Only 1 was received, inquired about the other 2, was told I should send 2 more battery then ignored afterward.
Note: I have most of the players in his alliance “The Kongregation” on friends list and they’re friendly/helpful folks in general, I’d like to clarify that Demdisco’s antics does not at all reflect on them.

Screenshot:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/5Kuer.png[/IMG]

Flag Post

My name is in the screenshot :3

Flag Post

I did give them , … But alas, such idiots must make people look bad.

Flag Post

P.S Cool, you said I made an antic.FEGELEIN.

Flag Post

Extracted relevant lines from the chat log in screenshot posted above:

Aj2000: Demdisco did you send all 3? Only got 1 =3
Demdisco: aj =3
Demdisco: Send me 3 if you want 3 :p
Aj2000: You said 3 mana light for 1 battery …
Xron01: Demdisco: Trading 3 mana light for 1 star Batteri

So nice of you to give evidence of your scam by your own mouth. Must you dig the hole deeper and make yourself out to be an even bigger scum?

Flag Post

Aj2000 please not to be mean but please have more evidence, just because someone said something, doesnt make it true, I could say this happened :

aj2000: I mean 10 starbatterys for 88 galaxy chips
Ben1000awesome: aj2000: Trading 88 galaxy chips for 1 starbattery

now, Now I’m going to get a ScreenShot, here : !! http://i.imgur.com/IKdi5.png !!
Ha,there now, can you add that to the list? a scam : aj2000, I have the proof, BUT The proof is someone Saying something, a random person that can lies. You Should have Evidence of Them saying it Themself! not anyone else.

Flag Post

That’s why there’s an attached screenshot =) Go on click on it, I know you can do it!

Flag Post

I clicked it, I was derping round… Take this off … now
>I gave him the shit.

Flag Post

I was there when it happend alright en it was 3 manalight for 1 star battery yust dint make a screenshot cause i clearly dint quet know what was going on

Flag Post

I gave them to him, not my fault if soemthing happend, seriously, take this down.

Flag Post
Originally posted by demdisco:

I gave them to him, not my fault if soemthing happend, seriously, take this down.

he has a point here, there are bugs and glitches still so it might not have got though because of a glitch or bug.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ben1000awesome:
Originally posted by demdisco:

he has a point here, there are bugs and glitches still so it might not have got though because of a glitch or bug.

This post has deteriorated :P

Flag Post

I demand you remove this.

Flag Post

What’s going on?

Flag Post

Gave him stuff so, this is fake.

Flag Post

Scammed by Demdisco, backed up by screenshot.

Trade was his 3 mana light for 1 battery, he only sent only one mana light which I have received. When asked about the other 2 you can see what happened in chat log. He even said he sent only one himself in the log and ask me to send 2 more battery for 2 more mana light, then proceed to ignore me. That he can deny it even now speaks volume about his values.

Demdisco is saying he sent all 3 mana light? With a screenshot like that? Heh.

Again just bringing this to the community’s awareness, who cares about a battery in this game, but on principle scums like these needs to be made known in a self-policing community like Kong Galaxy.

Flag Post

He keeps bugging me en saying that hes gona smash my base pfft hes nothing but a big bad good for nothing untrustworthy scamming ox that thinks he so great en that hes better than everyone >Fails< His reputation is crap especialy cause of his numorous scams

Flag Post

This is getting ugly, and one of you guys should take the first step to just apologizing or extending an olive branch cause it is annoying to see you guys verbally abuse each other on chat. It’s just a game, if demdisco didn’t go through with his end of the deal just don’t trade with him. Anyways, good luck on settling this.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator