[Smashmuck Champions]Suggestion thread

13 posts

Flag Post

Got a suggestion for SmashMuck Champions? Post it here. If we decide to pick it up you might get some free SmashMuck Champion goodies.

Also don’t forget to fill out our feedback form:

http://tinyurl.com/TestingReport BE HEARD!

Flag Post

Make a way, or if it already exists, publicize it more, to chat in the multiplayer lobby while in a game/game lobby.

Flag Post

mac os support would be really nice

Flag Post

To chat with your team in=game simply press Enter. To talk to /all simply press CTLR+Enter and you have a mini chat window open.

Flag Post

I mean the multiplayer lobby that you are in while queued for a game. Think of HoN’s chat system for an example.

Flag Post

Also, a bot should really take over when a player disconnects, and also should make the game not count to your loss ratio.

Also,lock the mouse when in fullscreen – I have 2 monitors, and sometimes move my mouse over to the left during game, click, and minimize it.

Flag Post

@Deathreape98, If you do that, all the 12 year old kiddos who can’t wil will keep disconnecting if they lose. Those suckers.

Flag Post

They’ll disconnect anyways, better to have a system in place to minimize the damage done to teammates. Also make it unrated only if it is a solo queue game, not a premade.

Flag Post

I personally think that the movement speed workouts are under-powered. The highest one is 1 move speed, when the theoretically slowest possible champion’s move speed is 200. This means that, even if you are playing a champion who is impossibly slow, and you get the highest possible boost to move speed from the workouts (5), then you managed to squeeze out an additional 2.5% move speed. This is not enough to make any difference whatsoever. 225 move speed vs 220 move speed is not quite enough to kite, or escape, or get to an objective faster than anyone else. The only thing it is usable for is staying in range against people who have the same base move speed that you have, and even then if they were on the edge of your range, you’d get very few attacks off. I’d suggest doubling the move speed for each of the exercises, so buying the move speed boosts actually had a noticeable difference in your move speed.
Keep in mind, i have not obtained a high enough level to see if the +5 move speed is faster than i think it is, so you may want to do a little bit of investigating before implementing this.
EDIT: I have no idea why a portion of my post is underlined. I apologize.
EDIT 2: A refferal system might increase the numbers of players.

Flag Post

@Deathreape; If a bot doesn’t take over click report bug and let us know. We’ve ironed out most of these DC/bot bugs but there are a few niggly bits we’re still improving or reworking.

RE: chat; do you really think you’d have time to chat while you’re in a game?

@Gabe2; If you take 5 of the highest value move speed workouts it adds up to basically 1.25 additional Agility. So a Scuttlemuck with Max Movespeed workouts is faster than a vanilla Brutus.

Flag Post

Really? Huh. I must be a bit spoiled by LoL and their 300 base move speeds and their boots and the like.
Is there any word as to if/when a kind of refferal system might be put into effect?

Flag Post

We do plan on adding a referral system. For each referral a player will get Smashbucks.

Flag Post

Can you change Quickplay so that we can choose what game modes to join? For example, I’m fine with everything except Gauntlet, which I’d rather not get placed in.