[Galaxy Life] Friends are hard work

4 posts

Flag Post

I know the benefits: get items, cash, and minerals by helping your friends. But, it went from fun to work. How:

-You’re awarded cash based on the size of your banks. Sounds good (and it is), but you’re only award for each friend you visit. If the friends has colonies, no extra cash, and that could multiply your earnings if your friends have a lot of colonies
-Seems like random luck, but sometimes you can use all help clicks, and sometimes you can’t use 1. Activity of the friend is a factor, but doesn’t explain everything. Same applies for the award cash above.
-You’re awarded 150 minerals in you used up all help clicks. Nothing if you’re 1 short. No reason to use your only 2 options on a planet.
-Like above: 150 minerals becomes nothing quickly. Even with 100 planets, that’s just 15,000, and that’s if you’re lucky.
-It takes time to do a lot of planets, and time might be limited due to real life. Less friends=less time on this.
-To get the good stuff (star batteries), you need to use every help click. But the low odds gets you to not try at all.

Flag Post

my dad got 3k friends of facebook if they all played galaxie life en i used his account Im gona have a dayjob

Flag Post

Right now, I can make 15,613 coins for each friend I visit. Only 150 minerals if I use all help clicks on each planet. I got 43 friends.

Flag Post

Bump. The main reason is to get stuff (OP) and to get a lot of coins (27k per planet for me now). If my banks are full or almost full, you cannot store the money reward, and the point is gone.