Since a lot of people are getting very frustrated with bumping, here are some simple rules to follow when you fly around.
1. – Player flying back to the base has top priority.
2. – Damaged player flying back to base will take the shortest route possible(closest the the edges and walls).
4. – When flying to and out of the depot players will make respectively a tighter and a wider circle in order to avoid bumping.
3. – When 2 players fly against each other, each ship will move to its right side.
4. – When more than 1 players are chasing the same enemy move parallel to each other and avoid slowing both of you down.
5. – When fighting in the middle or near any turrets, do not stay behind a friendly player as you will cut off their escape route.
A. - It is a good idea to bump enemy players if they are chasing damaged ally or if they are near your towers or creeps. This insures allies can retreat in peace and enemies can take most damage from turrets and creeps.
PS: Most of all watch the mini map and use common sense(it may be arguable how common it is lol)
Will update with any suggestions or if a problem arises. :)