What does this mean for me? You will always be able to play your favorite games on Kongregate. However, certain site features may suddenly stop working and leave you with a severely degraded experience.
What should I do? We strongly urge all our users to upgrade to modern browsers for a better experience and improved security.
We suggest you install the latest version of one of these browsers:
Kongregate is a community-driven browser games portal with an open platform for all web games.
Get your games in front of thousands of users while monetizing through ads and virtual goods.
Learn more »
even though i generally dont like games with so big premium parts i tested that one a bit, even got to lv 20 about so far.
the biggest issues i found:
- the difference between promo/superrare and frequent is so dramatically big, that everything below “very rare” turns out to be bad quite fast. combined with relatively low ingame-money-cashflow the difference between paying ppl and normal ones will be huge by lvl 15 already. Have fun CashCows
- the other thing is improper balancing
- everything above +1 damage for all per card is too much, esp. on cards with more than 5 life
- Delay, esp. Delay 2, is an easy game winner
- side-attacks like Lightning (esp. above 1) is damn evil
- stack of immunities is too big on some cards
- why magic attacks aint enough vs flight?
- conc, empower, charm etc etc are too common
all in all 1-hit-kills on 5+ health units are too common