What does this mean for me? You will always be able to play your favorite games on Kongregate. However, certain site features may suddenly stop working and leave you with a severely degraded experience.
What should I do? We strongly urge all our users to upgrade to modern browsers for a better experience and improved security.
We suggest you install the latest version of one of these browsers:
Kongregate is a community-driven browser games portal with an open platform for all web games.
Get your games in front of thousands of users while monetizing through ads and virtual goods.
Learn more »
1) what is happiness really used for? I know its to “allow you to buy more things” but what exactly does it allow you to buy?
2) lets say i have my knight equip dragoon armor ( which comes with regen). In addition I have a subskill “regen”. Will the regens stack?
3) Lets say i am an adventurer with the subskill “ricochet”. Will my scavenger skill activate twice to give me 4x resources?(or 8x if i have scavenger 2)
4) How do you get refined equipment? is it luck based?
5) I remembered in the tutorial that it is possible to rotate buildings as well as move them to new locations. How do you do it again?
1) happiness allows you to build decorative stuff, xich allows to increase happiness… When two grinns talk, though, it sometimes gives you a health potion, wich for now is the only discovered advantage.
2) effects don’t stack :(
3) if you hit two ennemies, you’ll scavenge the two ennemies. But of course hitting an only one just brings 2x ressources. By the way, scavenge II gives x3 ressources, no x4.
4)equipment seams to be mostly luck based, but no one still is sure of the precise process. Using refined stuff to build some must increase the proba (said by the game itself)
5)to rotate and move buildings, go to “build” and click the small icones on the right.
By the way, does anyone knows what the “taproom artifact” is? A fifth level for adventurer building?
4) you just keep building things and sooner or later you make it ,unfortunately it can take many tries, only advice i can give is to not use 2 refined gear to make next level , use 1 refined and 1 normal if possible then u will have 2 good chances to make it.
> *Originally posted by **[molokot](/forums/213/topics/302312?page=1#posts-6416412):***
> 4) you just keep building things and sooner or later you make it ,unfortunately it can take many tries, only advice i can give is to not use 2 refined gear to make next level , use 1 refined and 1 normal if possible then u will have 2 good chances to make it.
I tend to do the opposite: use 100% refined materials. I don’t have enough tries to say if it works, but the game says “significantly increased chances”, so Im gonna go with that. Only sample I have is 6 unrefined Sneak Scarves (made with 0 or 1 refined materials). And 2 refined Sneak Scarves made with 2/2 refined materials. But as said, too small sample to draw conclusions.
Tier 4 stuff takes too much resources and time to make to _not_ try for refined on the first try (if you want a refined). Unless you’re gonna wait until you have a Rank 5 guild to make refined.
I have the feeling that Guild Rank helps with getting refined lower tier stuff, but this is unconfirmed. Anyone read something about this?