[The Grinns Tale] a few questions

7 posts

Flag Post

1) what is happiness really used for? I know its to “allow you to buy more things” but what exactly does it allow you to buy?

2) lets say i have my knight equip dragoon armor ( which comes with regen). In addition I have a subskill “regen”. Will the regens stack?

3) Lets say i am an adventurer with the subskill “ricochet”. Will my scavenger skill activate twice to give me 4x resources?(or 8x if i have scavenger 2)

4) How do you get refined equipment? is it luck based?

5) I remembered in the tutorial that it is possible to rotate buildings as well as move them to new locations. How do you do it again?

Flag Post

1) happiness allows you to build decorative stuff, xich allows to increase happiness… When two grinns talk, though, it sometimes gives you a health potion, wich for now is the only discovered advantage.

2) effects don’t stack :(

3) if you hit two ennemies, you’ll scavenge the two ennemies. But of course hitting an only one just brings 2x ressources. By the way, scavenge II gives x3 ressources, no x4.

4)equipment seams to be mostly luck based, but no one still is sure of the precise process. Using refined stuff to build some must increase the proba (said by the game itself)

5)to rotate and move buildings, go to “build” and click the small icones on the right.

By the way, does anyone knows what the “taproom artifact” is? A fifth level for adventurer building?

Flag Post

The Taproom is Rank 5 adventurer guild hall.

Flag Post

4) you just keep building things and sooner or later you make it ,unfortunately it can take many tries, only advice i can give is to not use 2 refined gear to make next level , use 1 refined and 1 normal if possible then u will have 2 good chances to make it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by molokot:

4) you just keep building things and sooner or later you make it ,unfortunately it can take many tries, only advice i can give is to not use 2 refined gear to make next level , use 1 refined and 1 normal if possible then u will have 2 good chances to make it.

I tend to do the opposite: use 100% refined materials. I don’t have enough tries to say if it works, but the game says “significantly increased chances”, so Im gonna go with that. Only sample I have is 6 unrefined Sneak Scarves (made with 0 or 1 refined materials). And 2 refined Sneak Scarves made with 2/2 refined materials. But as said, too small sample to draw conclusions.

Tier 4 stuff takes too much resources and time to make to not try for refined on the first try (if you want a refined). Unless you’re gonna wait until you have a Rank 5 guild to make refined.

I have the feeling that Guild Rank helps with getting refined lower tier stuff, but this is unconfirmed. Anyone read something about this?

Flag Post

A question I have is about pickpocket II. I asked in the chat and someone said me that they have a lvl 24 adv. and still nothing. Is there anybody higher lvl to tell me if it’s achievable?

Flag Post

when do u get the weapon shop artifact