[Skyshard Heroes] [Dev] Oct 4 update

9 posts

Flag Post

-The UI has been updated to be cleaner
-Alaric’s Puncture damage and enfeeble have been reduced slightly at higher levels
-Jorund’s Berserk mana cost has been dropped
-High end building times have been reduced and the resource costs have been increased. This is aimed at encouraging more active gameplay. This affects the Hall, the Training Grounds, and the Citadel.
-High-end Silo caps have increased to make room for extra resources.

Flag Post

I like that things have and can be reduced to give more screen real estate to the play field though I request that you return the ability to scroll through the achievement list so we can see which ones we want to work on without having to do them in a specific order. Or place the list in its own separate viewing window with maybe a small icon on the screen to open it.

Flag Post

my base has an ongoing upgrade on hall of heroes lv9 pre-update, meaning i lost time on upgrades. i don’t mind, but other players probably would. also, the inability to upgrade heroes while the hall is still upgrading is a pain. unless there’s actually a way to do that. so basically, this update is a big slow down for players with ongoing high end building upgrades. this is weird..

Flag Post
Originally posted by synapticon:

-The UI has been updated to be cleaner
-Alaric’s Puncture damage and enfeeble have been reduced slightly at higher levels
-Jorund’s Berserk mana cost has been dropped
-High end building times have been reduced and the resource costs have been increased. This is aimed at encouraging more active gameplay. This affects the Hall, the Training Grounds, and the Citadel.
-High-end Silo caps have increased to make room for extra resources.

So, in the 2 days since this update has been introduced, has it encouraged more active gameplay yet?

Flag Post

I don’t like the new display. I want to scroll through my achievements like before. I was more pretty before too!

Flag Post

I want to scroll through my achievements like before

Flag Post
Originally posted by PredatoR1981:

This plus be able to see a summary of all that’s being built/trained.

Flag Post
Originally posted by qazzaq123:

Same here.

Flag Post
Originally posted by PurrMiou:
Originally posted by qazzaq123:

Same here.

+1