[Fantasy Online] FO2? possible... (locked)

35 posts

Flag Post

IS THERE A FANTASY ONLINE 2? on tdp5 i would dissagre BUT THIS…. I MEAN THERE HASNT BEEN AN UPRGADE ON THE OLD GAME FOR LIKE A YEAR! ITS RUBBISH MAN HERES SOME IDEA 8D BETTER ANIME-check,FULL SCREEN-as long as we can chat… CHECK,better monsters MAN I TOOK DOWN THE CAT WHEN I CAME TO VISIT THE COVE IT TOOK ME 129303 HITS TO KILL IT WHEN I WAS LVL 49! NOW HIT BAM HES/SHE IS DEAD DUDE!-? check..,UPGRADES UPGRADES-CHECK CHECK!,GUNS MAN WE NEED GUNS PUT EM IN BOW SECTOIN AND BAM WERE OUT OF HERE-check,GUILD HOUSES MAN MMHMM FOR MY GUILD THIS YEAR THEY GETTIN A FAT CHERRY PLUMPED VIRTUAL HOUSE-check,CHAT BUBBLES MAN WHEN I WAS AT THE HOUSE MY GRANDMA WAS CHATING AND I DIDNT SEE HER SO SHE SLAPED ME MAN-check and why would ur grandma even go on this game its like 8-24 o.o,GROUP OPTION MAN I HAD A GROUP AND THEY SAID MEET ME BUT IDK WHERE THERE ARE THEN I SAID SWAG VOICE MAN WHERE TEH CHICKEN WANGS?- che…….cK,NO MODS! WHEN I WAS CHATING IN MY NORMAL CHATING WAY caps I WAS TALKIN WITH MEH HOME DOGS THEN THE MOD SAID NO CAPS MAN THEN I GOT BAN-to simple I AM A MOD DUMBY<— from my mod friend LOL,MORE BUFFS! HEHEHEHEH AND A TOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!! duh duh duh POW! THIS HAS BEEN SPAMMED BYE WANNA BE MR DOODLES! BYEEEEE and remember make a damn fo2

Flag Post

O_O lol

Flag Post

LOL

Flag Post

Lol =P

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

..Crack alert..

Flag Post

crack?

Flag Post

crack with the

black letters

Flag Post

someone lock this thing its useless

Flag Post

YOUR Usles FOOL u see what im saying? CUZ IF I SAY FOO IT MEAN BRO BUT IF I SAY FOOL THAT MEANS IM DOOMS DAY AND THAT MEANS IM CALLING U A WIMP CUZ IM THE DOOMS DAY AND UR THE FOO!

Flag Post

Someone please lock this thread. The Original poster is either on crack-cocaine or metally retarded. Anyways, FO is barely in beta or can you not read?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Thunderheat:

Someone please lock this thread. The Original poster is either on crack-cocaine or metally retarded. Anyways, FO is barely in beta or can you not read?

Actually FO has been in beta since 2010.

Flag Post

Rather a troll or an idiot.

Flag Post

WTH IS BETA??? and thank u i cant see :)

Flag Post

AND THIS THREAD IS STUPID SOME ONE LOCK IT THE CREATOR IS DUMB!

Flag Post
Originally posted by gamertom99:

Actually FO has been in beta since 2010.

It still says Beta though.

Flag Post

If you look at his profile, it says he’s mentally retarded. Question answered.

Flag Post
Originally posted by YEEEE:

AND THIS THREAD IS STUPID SOME ONE LOCK IT THE CREATOR IS DUMB!

Flag Post

WELL THE CREATOR IS DUMB!

Flag Post

Aren’t you the creator? Plus, why make a multiplayer game a sequel when you can just update? FO version 2.0… besides, how much you wanna bet that they would delete mods? Theyre there for a reason. Sure, you might get annoyed because your annoying self wallpsams in caps and then a mod will scold you, but imagine if some one scammed you for a valuable item, or a gem-bought item? That’s where mods come in. Also, please, you could’ve posted it simply, like so:

Please make an FO2. I’d like to see more features like new anime and full screen where we can use the keyboard to chat. Also, add fresh, new enemies for the tougher guys. Maybe some new weapon classes like guns or such, and also add some chat bubbles. That would help a lot instead of looking at a chat history. Maybe a group chat section, and also less picky mods. I like to talk in caps, and I don’t want to get banned for it. Maybe some more kinds of buffs and another town! Please listen and thank you for your time.

If you’re gonna post an idea, don’t give us some caps crap wall spam like this. No need for examples. Peace out.

Flag Post
Originally posted by kopo12:

Aren’t you the creator? Plus, why make a multiplayer game a sequel when you can just update? FO version 2.0… besides, how much you wanna bet that they would delete mods? Theyre there for a reason. Sure, you might get annoyed because your annoying self wallpsams in caps and then a mod will scold you, but imagine if some one scammed you for a valuable item, or a gem-bought item? That’s where mods come in. Also, please, you could’ve posted it simply, like so:

Please make an FO2. I’d like to see more features like new anime and full screen where we can use the keyboard to chat. Also, add fresh, new enemies for the tougher guys. Maybe some new weapon classes like guns or such, and also add some chat bubbles. That would help a lot instead of looking at a chat history. Maybe a group chat section, and also less picky mods. I like to talk in caps, and I don’t want to get banned for it. Maybe some more kinds of buffs and another town! Please listen and thank you for your time.

If you’re gonna post an idea, don’t give us some caps crap wall spam like this. No need for examples. Peace out.

ok the anime i get the full screen chat don’t work because flash does not suport it new enemies can be added in the next place dude wands are basicly guns same with bows chat bubbles would get in teh way group chat i like and some ppl hate cap talk.

Flag Post
Originally posted by YEEEE:

WELL THE CREATOR IS DUMB!

:P

Flag Post
Originally posted by jjman070:

ok the anime i get the full screen chat don’t work because flash does not suport it new enemies can be added in the next place dude wands are basicly guns same with bows chat bubbles would get in teh way group chat i like and some ppl hate cap talk.

Are you critisizing me or him, don’t quite get it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by jjman070:

Are you critisizing me or him, don’t quite get it.

you

Flag Post

^ i do all of that stuff LOL