[Nebula 44] Suggestions thread

8 posts

Flag Post

Post your suggestions here

Flag Post

Fix the Wiki.

The wiki is meant so that people can add on to the topics at hand, Only letting the developers build it, is slow and sometimes, not helpful.

The HUD and interfaces are quite baffling and should be made alot easier to view,
Examples:
1. Resources are at the bottom (Should be placed at the top since thats where we usually look for our resource amounts)

2. Accessing buildings and upgrading them should be made a bit easier to do. (Perhaps clicking on the building and pressing a button to open OVER the building on the map, instead of in the SIDE BAR?) Also EXITING a building is a bit questionable…it seems like im only able to go back to the map AFTER clicking a tab with my planet, This will get more confusing as I add more planets. However Some buildings have a close button for this, Should probably consider doing this for the Barracks and the Research facility.

3. This one is debatable, SPACE. Space on a single planet feels small, due to the fact that most of the area is filled with Stinking Aliens. Besides Killing aliens for space, What about all the OTHER crap in our way? like rocks, and bones, Only allowing to Remove them with Kreds is A stupid way to obtain money. (Probably consider allowing us to remove them with a HUGE amount of Res and time instead of Kreds)

4. Story.
What the Hell happened to humanity? Why are we here on our Strange planets? What is our command base look like a spaceship? Why are we attacking aliens? Why are the aliens attacking us? Who and what are the aliens Called?
All of this should be solved immediately with a Story plot so we don’t get bored with the game immediately and dismiss it as…another building game with shooting in it. Boring…
You know… Consider this, Why should we play this instead of another game?

5. Add some Music and Sound.
Since we spend alot of time sitting and staring at the Map…Why not give us some MUSIC? Any music is FINE.
Also, We watch the Combat replays sometimes…Why not give us some SOUND EFFECTS? Some gun fire is Cool you know?

Flag Post

Lets start with one suggestion. Mke the interface better cause it has too many bugs.

Flag Post

more infantry types and more Vehicle types couldn’t hurt as well you know?

Flag Post

Fixing the Resources income should be a priority as well.

In the early levels, it is too slow to get anything done so Attacking and quests are your only source of meaning ful income, I suggest Increasing the amount you get per hour by double to get meaningful income. Especially since Reasearch, building, and unit recruitment use ALOT of res.

Flag Post

I think it be cool if you could research technology to mine the asteroids that take up space in your system. It be another was to gain resources and thats something the game could use

Flag Post

yes but people just starting can’t mine asteroids so your still stuck waiting 6 hours to get enough resouces to get a decent amount of solders

Flag Post

so again, Probably should increase the Amount recieved when waiting for res.

Right now its too slow.