[The Grinns Tale] DIAMONDS

40 posts

Flag Post

diamonds dont have a “RARE” indicator and i have only got one in my last 32 runs!!! please,correct the drop rate ASAP!!! its really slowing me down by days!!!

Flag Post

when i say 32 runs i mean 32 on grand ghost (level 25 of the tower)

Flag Post

Yeah diamonds are really hard to get… On facebook it’s quite easy as you can get them through the gift system, I think the devs missed this one on kong. Fingers crossed they fix it soon

Flag Post

Rubies too…
This game was designed for Facebook, not kong…

Pity kong doesnt have the gifting system too…

Flag Post

completely stuck…. need diamonds and those red scarves…. grinding level 25 like crazy and i have only got a few… i need many…. if this isnt fixed soon im done with this game…..

Flag Post

WAKE UP MODS,DAMN IT!!! SIMPLY GIVE US A 50% DROP RATE OR MORE,AND WE WILL BE ALL HAPPY!!!

Flag Post

Agreed. Certainly don’t mind grinding but only if there’s a chance it’s going to pay off.

Flag Post

Kong has gifting now. A few games have implemented it. I’ve bumped into two so far that do.

Flag Post

gifting,how do we use it??? THX FOR TELLING USSS!!! I LOOOOOOVEEEEE YOUUUUUU!!!

Flag Post

No gifting on Grins yet. But with luck the designers can work something out if the code is readily availible. If not. Well. Those drop rares are going to have to be HEAVILY modified for Kong play.

Flag Post

Please I don’t want gifting on Kongregate! It is a horrible game mechanic, and it will just make me get “fake” friends on kong and gift eachother. People already do this on facebook. What is the purpose of the gifting mechanic? To force your friends to play? I would never ever pollute my facebook account with this kind of crap.

Let kongregate be safe from friending and gifting, and force the developers to balance their games without it!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Misterlol:

Please I don’t want gifting on Kongregate! It is a horrible game mechanic, and it will just make me get “fake” friends on kong and gift eachother. People already do this on facebook. What is the purpose of the gifting mechanic? To force your friends to play? I would never ever pollute my facebook account with this kind of crap.

Let kongregate be safe from friending and gifting, and force the developers to balance their games without it!

+100 ,just adjust drop rates ,its like 20 min work for developer.

Flag Post

I agree, the rubies were hard to get, took me 9 runs with my team.

Flag Post

I got my rubies by grinding boss levels with 3xAdventurer and pickpocket. Use the “replay level” feature.

For a change of pace, I grind the infinite dungeon, and leave whenever I get a ruby.

Flag Post

Your right about the grinfinite dungeon. Whenever you do something good there, go out. If you don’t have anything good then continue on.

Flag Post

I posted on the comments about drop rates refering to this forum post.
Maybe it helps

Flag Post

FIX THE FU CKIG DROP RATE ALREADY DAMN IT!!!

Flag Post

They want your money. Crafting materials are buyable with Pramins. Of course they aren’t going to fix the drop rate. It’s low by design.

Welcome to cash grabs, enjoy your stay.

Flag Post

3 DAYS….. NO DIAMONDS….. SUX BIG TIME….

Flag Post
Originally posted by stereolab:

3 DAYS….. NO DIAMONDS….. SUX BIG TIME….

Same here, I am grinding floor 25 like crazy without any success. I’ll honestly wish there would be an option to get diamonds without buying pramins :-(

Until now I really enjoyed this game, but the process of getting diamonds is so damn repetitive and incredibly frustrating, that I start to lose interest in Grinns Tale. Very sad.

Flag Post

Maybe try posting some suggestions on the official board?

Kongregate is lacking the social function of the FB game, but the droprates and availability of Old Scarves, Socks, Shiny Ruby and Diamond might need adjustment accordingly. The developer seems unusually observant to player complaints, if they are voiced in a constructive manner. But I am not sure that the devs are reading the kong forums as often as the official forum.

Maybe Old Scarves and Socks could be gotten from the little Grinns chats.

Droprates for diamonds might need to be increased, or a secondary source added?

Flag Post

ok,can you please write something for these problems on the official board on our behalf??? i would be more than grateful for that,thx!!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by EROSENNIN1994:

ok,can you please write something for these problems on the official board on our behalf??? i would be more than grateful for that,thx!!!

Just after I had posted I found this thread irrimn made :
http://thegrinnstale.com/forum/index.php?topic=446.msg1819#msg1819

Please everyone go there and post your support and show that there is an active Kong playerbase :)

Flag Post

Anyone know if the server update fixed the drop rate?

Flag Post

i have beaten level 25,6 times in the last 15 minutes and what i got was only one ruby!!! diamonds were nowhere to be found!