[Dungeon Inquisitor] How do you Transfer

19 posts

Flag Post

as the Question implies
though I have bought kreds I have never actually transferred any (so weird)

Flag Post

We can not transfer kreds. We can only transfer credit in Dungeon Inquisitor. Please purchase credit by kreds at first if you want to transfer to other accounts.

Flag Post

so how do we tranfer Kreds to aipioneer and etc?

Flag Post

You can purchase credit of Dungeon Inquisitor by Kreds in the in-game shop.

Flag Post

No not like that, there is no transfer option on kong to give kreds to aipioneer and in a former post aipioneer said to transfer kreds to aipioneer so we can transfer Gamecards such as ultimate game card or other such products to a file on the main Dungeon Inquisitor website how would we transfer the kreds to aipioneer to do this, or is there a transfer Credits option in the game, how do we get the Credits from gamecards to main Dungeon Inquisitor Website players

Flag Post

In the game (kong account of DI), go to the shop, click [Purchase Credit Here] at the right top corner, choose your favorite package, complete the purchase process. Now you have in game credit in your kong account of DI. Then send to GameMaster or aipioneer to help you to transfer the credit to another account as your wish.

Flag Post

Thank you

Flag Post

I wanted to ask (since it’s actually topic that concerns me) if you could link my account on Kong to my account on DI? For some reason I can’t play through Kong in DI… Account here – Zhaernon, accounts in DI – also Zhaernon ;P Can it be a case? I would appreaciete this possibility…

Sincerely:
Zhaernon ;3

Flag Post

Or at least let me somehow log on through Kong onto my Account in DI, I used Card here already so making another account just to change Kreds seems impossible to me….

Flag Post

Please do not use the same name in kong. You may create an account with another name and let me help you to transfer.

Thanks,

Flag Post

Okay, I have created another account here and in game “Worldless”
Could you help me transfer Kreds from my account to “Worldless”? Whole 225 Kreds ;)

Thank you and sorry for the trouble ;3

Flag Post

We can not transfer your Kreds to your account. Please purchase Dungeon Inquisitor credit by Kreds in your Worldless account and we can transfer your DI credit from Worldless to your DI Zhaernon accout.

Flag Post

But I already Purchased Kreds here thinking that I will be able to buy Credits later, so how can I use them now? I’ve got them here – on Zhaernon, not on Worldless so are these Kreds just going to waste or is there any way I could still use them to get Credits in game???
I see no way of changing nick for this account so I would be able to create DI one through it…

Flag Post

Can you find a way to transfer your kreds to Worldless?

If not, I think the only way for you now is to donate your kreds to DI.
The option is at the right of the game window. A “Game” button aside of the “Chat” button.
At the bottom of the “Game” page. There is “TIP JAR”. You can donate your credit to DI.
However, don’t use this method again. This is not the correct way.

Flag Post

Is there any way to change account name on Kong? And if it’s not possible directly – whom should I ask for help with it?

Flag Post

Ok, I’ve donated all 225 Kreds to DI… Could you please transfer it to my account in DI? Thank you and sorry for the trouble ;)

Flag Post

How can I purchase game credit?

Flag Post

I need to transfer Creds from one account to another can anyone help me??

Flag Post

Please send to GameMaster in game to transfer Creds. Thanks,