[Battle Storm]Got A Question? Ask Here!

8 posts

Flag Post

Got A Question? Ask Here!

Basically, if you have anything to ask, ask it here instead of making a new thread and spamming the Battle Storm Forum. I will list all already answered questions here.

Answered Questions

Flag Post

I got a question. For Barrier Lock, does it stun you entirely so you can’t do anything or does it just freeze you? [You can still fire your weapon].

Flag Post

well it STUNS you..does stunned or unconscious people fire guns? ain’t think so..

Flag Post
Originally posted by ragefang:

well it STUNS you..does stunned or unconscious people fire guns? ain’t think so..

I know what stun means. I just think Barrier Lock is rather situational and not worth 22,500 cash if it stuns you, but since it was so situational I thought I’d make sure it stuns.

Flag Post

jetpack is also useless and i’ve wasted 20k for it so what?i dont even use it.. and mok not even trying to move forward for making abillity to sell stuff.

Flag Post

Stealth is okay-ish, somewhat situational. In a 1v1 situation with Stealth+Freeze kills you though, and Stealth is so good in defense when you’re still and you suddenly come out of nowhere, or as a surprise flank.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DragonArcherZ:

Stealth is okay-ish, somewhat situational. In a 1v1 situation with Stealth+Freeze kills you though, and Stealth is so good in defense when you’re still and you suddenly come out of nowhere, or as a surprise flank.

err.. wrong topic nerddragon

Flag Post
Originally posted by ragefang:
Originally posted by DragonArcherZ:

err.. wrong topic nerddragon

Nerddragon? What? Also, Jetpack is yeah, pretty much useless considering Triple Jump does the same thing. Well, almost.