[Vorp!] Surrendering and Players That Are Trolling

21 posts

Flag Post

“Gee you’re posting a lot.”

No duh. I’ve got stuff to say, and there’s a lot of things that seem to be getting overlooked. Here, we have the fact that you can surrender at any time in the game. My team used this to throw a game after about 5 minutes. Joy.

You do realize this is the reason why you have to wait 20 minutes in League of Legends to surrender, right? So you can’t have people who are utter crap ruin the game for people that are trying to do well?

Speaking of, one of those jerks ended up on my team again and did nothing but feed. The game would have been winnable had he not thrown the game like that. However, there is no way to punish him for being an asshole. Any system that would dissuade intentional bad playing would be appreciated.

Flag Post

Doesn’t every one need to surrender now for the game to end?

Flag Post

When I read the topic I thought this was referring to the people who troll by calling for surrender over and over again because they didn’t get their way like babies.

And in a 5 player game, your team will call it quits if 4 out 5 agree to surrender.

Flag Post

In a four player game, you only need 3 people to surrender.

Flag Post

i’m sure there weren’t three people collaberating to troll a fourth, that tricked you into being on their team just troll you. i’m also sure they wouldn’t have surrendered if they had a chance of winning. i’m also quite sure they didn’t intentionally play bad so they could surrender after 5 minutes.

so what exactly is your complaint? wouldn’t your complaint more logically relate to the balancing feature?

maybe you’d have prefered to play the game to the end as a defence game, but if three out of four did not, then again, what is your complaint?

and you can’t compare it with League of Legends. this is not League of Legends, and this isn’t even intended to last as long as 20 minutes.

Flag Post

Joy. Another person who enters the topic thinking that anyone who complains is wrong and is playing the game incorrectly. That assumption needs to die already.

Actually, games last about twenty to thirty minutes, if not more. Do you ever notice the time before or after you start a game? I do. My complaint is that my team gave up after five minutes, not even attempting to come back. Yes, I can compare it to League of Legends – the game description explicitly states that LoL players would enjoy it. Well, I’m a LoL player, and there’s a bunch of details that are way off that make it much harder to enjoy the game.

Flag Post

the surrender system was good but it have a major problem, when the other team surrender early the winning team have low B because they have not the time to destroy enemy turret or get stalker Achievements so I imagined 2 kind of solution :

1: make a auto counting system when the enemy surrender I will explain the system count the number of enemy turret,battery and the core and give the B for exemple the enemy have 4 turret,1 core,3 battery ok ! so the system give 5 B per turret,5 for the core and 5 per battery=4*5+3*5+5=120 B for all the winning team or divided per the number of teammate so if we have 3 ally 120/3=40B per ally this system balance what we lose when the enemy surrender at this time.

2(the easy way :) ) make a 50 B achievement when the enemy surrender ! so this achievement balance what we lose when the enemy surrender at this time.

the first solution is best because if the enemy team surrender quickly(like 5 min after the game start) the winning team get more B it is logical because they have not the time to get dime back, killing spree and more cool achievement.

Flag Post

Garbage. Medals, top gun, clean win, and more are still counted, you still earn plenty of bang. You can play another match with the time saved for a surrender. Bang per GAME is totally irrelevant.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ant4505:

the surrender system was good but it have a major problem, when the other team surrender early the winning team have low B because they have not the time to destroy enemy turret or get stalker Achievements so I imagined 2 kind of solution :

1: make a auto counting system when the enemy surrender I will explain the system count the number of enemy turret,battery and the core and give the B for exemple the enemy have 4 turret,1 core,3 battery ok ! so the system give 5 B per turret,5 for the core and 5 per battery=4*5+3*5+5=120 B for all the winning team or divided per the number of teammate so if we have 3 ally 120/3=40B per ally this system balance what we lose when the enemy surrender at this time.

2(the easy way :) ) make a 50 B achievement when the enemy surrender ! so this achievement balance what we lose when the enemy surrender at this time.

the first solution is best because if the enemy team surrender quickly(like 5 min after the game start) the winning team get more B it is logical because they have not the time to get dime back, killing spree and more cool achievement.

3: Let the team that did not surrender choose to kill them anyway, like this:
enemy team surrenders, -→ A vote on ally team lets you choose to accept there surrender.

More like real life!

Flag Post
Joy. Another person who enters the topic thinking that anyone who complains is wrong and is playing the game incorrectly. That assumption needs to die already.

lol. barking up the wrong tree: i complain all the time. but fine i’ll concede on the rest. tough for you that your allies assessed their chances differently from you. i don’t see what you’re gonna do about it. can’t force them to play against their will.

even if you would punish them for quitting as well, they can still idle through the rest of the match. you seem to be wishing for something impossible.

Flag Post

i think that you can only pull a surrender vote once. bcuz it’s annoying….

Flag Post
Originally posted by Formula1Driver:

i think that you should only be able pull a surrender vote once. bcuz it’s annoying….

Flag Post

Its not the Bang what you miss.
Its like i said 1000000 times already to you faggots.
When you play well – and with that i mean newbies, too – you get honored with a 5 minutes game instead of having fun killing the Enemies who are lower in Level now.
Everybody want to be a higher Level ship and having fun killing Enemies. But this stupid braindead surrender option destroys the only fun of the game: KILLING OTHER PLAYERS.
Get your looserbrains back to work and think a bit about my words! I bet that 10 % of you failbobs just like to chat with others. 10% of you like loosing. 10% of you like a Multiplayer game where you destroy NPC stuff with them.
But the other 70 % of you like this game because you can kill others here. And surrender = no kills = no fun for 70 % of the Player base!

Flag Post

Was all the rewards for the surrendering team removed recently? Team surrendered last match, didn’t get in the black, etc. Only got 5 B!

Flag Post

So, Masa. Your complaint is that you cannot torture and farm noobs who have no chance of winning? If that doesn’t say something about what kind of player you are..

Just saying, when you are on a bad team that is impossible to win with, you want to surrender. If the surrender option was not there, people would just quit, so it will still have the same results really. This way, at least it doesn’t allow people to exploit games where everyone but one noob feeder had quit, so people pad their bang by farming that one person over and over again.

Flag Post

I don’t appreciate you pro players bullying us newbs.

Players with 5 deaths in a row without a player or structure kill should get kicked out of the game. Players that are kicked out, leave, or never entered should increase the team’s energy by (1/x)%, where x is the number of players on the enemy team.

There should also be a trash talk filter to mute other players in-game.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Starcrossed:

So, Masa. Your complaint is that you cannot torture and farm noobs who have no chance of winning? If that doesn’t say something about what kind of player you are..

Just saying, when you are on a bad team that is impossible to win with, you want to surrender. If the surrender option was not there, people would just quit, so it will still have the same results really. This way, at least it doesn’t allow people to exploit games where everyone but one noob feeder had quit, so people pad their bang by farming that one person over and over again.

that.

ut the other 70 % of you like this game because you can kill others here. And surrender = no kills = no fun for 70 % of the Player base!

you still kill them up to the point where the result is clear. farming them beyond that point is not fun for most people, and definitely not fun for your opposing team. what you suggest would only cater 5% of people that played this game so much they almost never lose, and have such insecurity issues they get off on killing someone that spent less time playing the same game over and over and over. it would also make this game a total turn off for new players.

Flag Post

Well you will find all kinds of players, including trolls, get used.
Perhaps a measure for this, is that everyone has to agree, if there is one person who disagrees, in the second or third votation, that ppl just are ignored and surrender the match

Flag Post

I do believe that if you surrender now you don’t get any end of match achievements & Bang!. You just get the ones you earning during the game.

Flag Post
Originally posted by keynup:

I do believe that if you surrender now you don’t get any end of match achievements & Bang!. You just get the ones you earning during the game.

That sounds interesting, should be:
The team to surrender, should be penalized Bang, ex: -20 B! “For throw the towel”
The team that wins should win an extra, ex: +20 for B! “For frighten their enemies.”

Flag Post

You get Clean Finish. I think you might get all the other normal achievements if you qualify for them, but a team that surrenders probably doesn’t.