[Nebula 44] Bug thread

3 posts

Flag Post

This game is New, so lets prepare for the Oncoming onslaught of Bugs.
Dropping this here.

Flag Post

Keep getting hassled to register a name and whatnot, but when I agree to do it, nothing comes up. First try I got a very small upper right chunk to come up, enough that I can click to close the otherwise invisible window. All attempts after that, even that corner doesn’t come up, but knowing where the close button is I can still muck around the area until cursor changes to let me know I’ve found the button and hit it to close and go back to the game. Sure would be nice if just once the actual window would come up so I can quit being bothered with registration reminders.

Edit: After hitting the register button, left for 20 minutes or so, come back, now instead of just the upper right corner, it’s the whole right quarter from top to bottom. Still nothing useful beyond the close button. The still-visible yet inactive normal game window portion had updated resource numbers and another registration reminder pop up (lol). Noticed that the hidden part of registry screen was visible for a split second when scrolling rapidly back up from the comments section, but breaking my mousewheel to keep trying to read it about a tenth of a second at a time does not sound like something that any game is worth. Does hint though that the problem may be with the normal game window being redrawn over the top of registry window.

Flag Post

Can you provide a screenshot?