[Runescape] Is There Any Advice That Can Give Me Any Advice ?

6 posts

Flag Post

I like play runescape game so much,and i want to buy some runescape golds,but i dont know which website is that best place to sell runescape golds,i have heared someone said that RSmillion is the website that sell the cheapest rumescape golds(1mil just need $0.503) and their delivery is very quickly,but i cant sure about that ,so is there anyone can give me any advice?

Flag Post

If you like to play runescape, then try searching some money makeing methods that suit you and your playing style, don’t buy gold you’re only wasting your real life money and putting your account at the risk of being banned.

Flag Post
Originally posted by rawr236:

If you like to play runescape, then try searching some money makeing methods that suit you and your playing style, don’t buy gold you’re only wasting your real life money and putting your account at the risk of being banned.

Jagex’s warnings of RWT is a nutshell.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Alteir:
Originally posted by rawr236:

Jagex’s warnings of RWT is a nutshell.

.-_ -.’ buying gold does still reduce what can be a fun aspect of the game. It’s not always fun, but it can be fun.

Flag Post

I am thinking that this is an add because he mentioned the website and the price/delivery time.

Flag Post

Buying/selling Runescape gold is against the rules, as it falls under their policy on Real-World-Trading (RWT).

Don’t buy gold, it usually just gives you keyloggers and gets you banned.