[Vorp!] Best Ship Synergy

10 posts

Flag Post

What 2 ships do you think work good together?

Undulorean + SS Venture = Both can sit back and snipe, while the Undulorean can help counter anyone who gets close.

Hirudo + Shinobi = The Hirudo keeps enemy ships busy while the Shinobi powerup its gun.

I’ve been in both those combo’s and it was nice.

Flag Post

Anything + Jabberwocky – The Jabberwocky deflects bullet fire, including Rainmaker Shells. It can sit there and do nothing and its partner can blow up the turret.

Undulorean + Squid – Because eating a 90% slow in the middle of a squid storm while getting squid spit and radioactive crap all over you is not conducive to healthy living.

Circe + Iron Wolf + Torpaz – Because this game needed more Touhou.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Lichice:

Anything + Jabberwocky – The Jabberwocky deflects bullet fire, including Rainmaker Shells. It can sit there and do nothing and its partner can blow up the turret.

Undulorean + Squid – Because eating a 90% slow in the middle of a squid storm while getting squid spit and radioactive crap all over you is not conducive to healthy living.

I seriously agree with the last bit. Maybe I should try to imagine a ship that practically incorporates bullet hell.

On my part to add – Undu + Direct hitting ships (Venture phaser, Hirudo Shadow/Necro combo, XX AOEs, Torpz Maelstrom)

Flag Post

Flux Hole + Maelstrom is a rather good combo i must agree =D

Flag Post

Turbohawk + Ant will be pretty good.

Flag Post

and unduluo + shinobi mix can be scary with the undulo slowing and blasting from one side while the shinobi does massive easy damage.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Lichice:

Anything + Jabberwocky –* The Jabberwocky deflects bullet fire, including Rainmaker Shells while at the same time killing the turret in 5-6 seconds while the teammate sits there leeching exp and atoms*.

Fix’d.

Flag Post

Ant + nothing. Cuz i can do all without help in the siege. :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by SkyDark:

It should really be Ant + team since u need a distraction or u won’t be able to touch a battery.

Flag Post
Originally posted by skullhead51:
Originally posted by SkyDark:

It should really be Ant + team since u need a distraction or u won’t be able to touch a battery.

If in some cases yes, but not in others, so I make use of my warpdrive to do it myself. (With noob teams)