[Vorp!] New Bugs

7 posts

Flag Post

1-When you exit and re-enter to your Kongregate account, the blueprint of techs you had before leaving, is cleared and you have to put all the techs again. Ops also are reset.

2-If you are using a paint on the ship, not shown in recent matchs, it’s as if you had never played, when you use a painting.
And the server does not record your games and stats.
So now I can’t use my paintings :/

3-Sometimes in the lobby of the match, you can not change the color of your ship. (When obviously already bought)

I hope you put an eye on this.
Thanks.

Flag Post

Also, Sometime a drone coming from the bottom up will get stuck behind one of the center pillars.

Flag Post
Originally posted by keynup:

Also, Sometime a drone coming from the bottom up will get stuck behind one of the center pillars.

If that happens frequently, especially with assault drones

Flag Post

i would like to point out that sometimes there is a graphical glitch with the squid, where there is a section of his skin linked from his wing to his mouth.

Flag Post
Originally posted by keynup:

You can just push them off anyway, no harm done. Its also pretty amusing to watch them push against the pillar in vain.

Flag Post

I do push them off, but I’ve never seen it when they come from the top.
If the drones aren’t (somewhat) even then the 2 map positions aren’t fair. It’s not game breaking, just something they should fix.

Flag Post

sometimes it’s strategically interesting to try and trap your assault drones… then the enemy team is like where daf*q are the assault drones???? I NEED MAH VORP!!!!!!!!!