[Odin Quest] [Announcement]Weekly Maintenance on Oct 9th

15 posts

Flag Post

Dear all,

In order to ensure stable operation of our servers and improve the quality of the game, the server will be undergoing a 2-hour maintenance periodfrom PDT 00:00 to 2:00,Oct 9th 2012. You will not be able to play the game during these hours. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Maintenance Period: 00:00 PDT Oct 9 – 02:00 PDT Oct 9

Servers Affected: Server 1

Following updates will be executed,
1. Mystery Shop Rank will be released.

Explore the Treasure and Top the MS Rank!

Event Duration: From PDT 2012-10-09 02:00:00 to 2012-10-16 00:00:00

Event Detail:

Mystery Shop only gives the best stuffs: High-level Luck Crystals, Energy Stones, Pearl Packs, Evo Tokens, etc. These items will give huge attribute boost to your character and pets.

Good stuffs are not too cheap though, and YouJoy Team fully understands our players and an MS (Mystery Shop) Rank is now released to give MS buys extra bonus for their Goldleaf spent.

There’s no better chance to get everything you need in this OQ arm race! Explore the Mytery Shop now and try your luck!

How to Get MS Score

Rewards:

Notes:
1. Top 3 Players of MS Rank need to get over 200 Points to get highlighted rewards.
2. All rewards will be sent via ingame mail after the event.

2. New discounts: VIP Card III for 998 Goldleaf, Velocipes Knight (Deluxe) for 358 Goldleaf.
You can check the discounts in Shop.

Flag Post

2:20 in PDT, how long it will take?

Flag Post

Sounds good but why are you starting another event when you have not even given out the rewards for the last events?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Asagr:

Sounds good but why are you starting another event when you have not even given out the rewards for the last events?

What event?

Flag Post

The Soul Blade Event, The Pet Attack Growth Event and also the in-game Goal Event I have completed them all posted the screenshots on Kongregate And on the Youjoy Forums and i write messages to the GM ingame and get fobbed off all the time, latest message was.

Your Question:Still no REWARDS from Server Event’s they have all finshed and all have had 2 working days, when will we get our rewards
GM Reply:Dear player,
We are sorry about the inconvenience. As we have said before, we will help you solve it as soon as the relevant stuffs come back. This may take 2 or 3 days. Your understanding will be appreciated. Have fun. Youjoy.com

THIS WAS 5 DAYS AGO….

Flag Post

i want to play :( sad me :(

Flag Post

how much durate till i can play ?

Flag Post

It’s not a whole server event if you have to spend money to participate.

Flag Post

Come on every 7 days the same? :(

Flag Post

come on you said this would be done on monday its tuesday.

Flag Post

and, for the people who don’t spend money in games , … nothing

Flag Post

again

Flag Post

i want to plaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
i’m now verry saaad

Flag Post

yeah im too very sad :(

Flag Post

Get over yourselves they have to do maintenance to change the events that are currently running so if you guys want wings youd better stop complaining