[Soul of Guardian (SOG)] Divine Lucky Giftpack Rush(October 9)

5 posts

Flag Post

Do you want the Legend Pet, Naga? Or maybe some Divine and Legend runes? Or do you want Lv 60 Legend Equipment? Well, try your luck with a Divine Lucky Giftpack! This October, we have two events to give away Divine Lucky Giftpacks!

Event 1: Buy Gold and Win Divine Lucky Giftpacks
[Event Time] October 9, 00:01 – October 11, 23:59 (PDT)
[Event Server] Server 1
[Details] Buy any amount of Gold in SOG and you will win Divine Lucky Giftpack x1. The giftpack can be claimed once daily and will be sent via in-game e-mail the next day.

Event 2: More Divine Lucky Giftpacks
[Event Time] October 9, 00:01 – October 11, 23:59 (PDT)
[Event Server] Server 1
[Details] Buy 200 Gold or above in SOG and you will win the corresponding Divine Lucky Giftpacks. The giftpack can be claimed once daily, and will be sent via in-game e-mail the next day.

Please note that you can claim rewards from Event 1 and Event 2 at the same time if you buy 200 or more Gold! For example, if you buy 400 Gold, you will gain Divine Lucky Giftpack x1 from Event 1 and also the Divine Lucky Giftpack x2 from Event 2, so you get a total of three!

Have fun in SOG – the latest, most-played RPG of 2012!

WSGame SOG Operation Team

Flag Post

i bought 250 gold today when do i get my divine lucky pack

Flag Post
Originally posted by billel:

i bought 250 gold today when do i get my divine lucky pack

Under event 1:
The giftpack can be claimed once daily and will be sent via in-game e-mail the next day.

Under event 2:
The giftpack can be claimed once daily, and will be sent via in-game e-mail the next day.

Flag Post

Ah well…I bought gold on the 1st :\ I’ll try and buy some more.

Flag Post

Hehe, well I bought some gold today