What does this mean for me? You will always be able to play your favorite games on Kongregate. However, certain site features may suddenly stop working and leave you with a severely degraded experience.
What should I do? We strongly urge all our users to upgrade to modern browsers for a better experience and improved security.
We suggest you install the latest version of one of these browsers:
Kongregate is a community-driven browser games portal with an open platform for all web games.
Get your games in front of thousands of users while monetizing through ads and virtual goods.
Learn more »
- For one week only, Guaranteed Infernal (aka 5.1) Diamond Packs are available for 75 Dragon Coins!
- After one week these packs will be unavailable for direct, weekly offer purchases.
- On Friday, December 14th between the hours of 10:00 AM and 4:00 PM PST (18:00 – 24:00 server time) Guaranteed Infernal Diamond Packs drafting will be active!
- During this period players will use Guaranteed Infernal Diamond Packs instead of Draft Packs for drafting.
- 1st Place will receive 1 Epic+ Fortune Pack in place of Eldritch Tokens.
- 2nd Place will receive 1 Fortune Pack in place of an Eldritch Token.
- Players will receive their Crafting Ingredients when they consume Guaranteed Infernal Diamond Packs for drafting.
**NOTE: These Crafting Ingredients may not show up until you’ve refreshed your game and you will find them by going to your Crafting page.**
- Preview 1 of the new set, Infernal, is now live!
- Gold, Platinum, Diamond, Mystery and Draft packs have been rotated and changed accordingly.
- All players’ Eldritch Tokens have been converted to Relic Tokens at a 1:1 ratio.
- Muharib Booma, Merry Madness of Maenads and Night of Silent Blades now cost Relic Tokens to craft instead of Eldritch.
- 3 New cards have been introduced, costing Eldritch Tokens to craft: Variss’ Victory Girdle, Cat in Hell’s Chance and Variss.
- All players’ Colosseum Tokens have been converted to Ancient Colosseum Tokens at a 1:1 ratio.
- Scatter the Shadows and Black Hecuba now cost Ancient Colosseum Tokens.
- 2 New cards have been introduced, costing Colosseum Tokens to craft: Infernal Alchemy and The Wandering Rider.
- Zone 12: Infernal Affairs is now live!
- Features 2 brand new Brawl unlocks and 2 new craftable cards.
- Introducing the Traveling Merchant! Part of the 14 Days of Clashmas!
- Every day at 4:00 PM (24:00 Server Time) for 14 days, the Traveling Merchant will have two new sales.
- Holiday cheer has reached Zones 1, 2 and 3. All 3 Zones now feature updated snow art.
- Yule Tribesman have returned as random encounters in Zones 1, 2 and 3.
- Rules of Engagement
- Up to 1 Legendary card.
- Up to 3 Epic cards.
- 40 card deck size.
- Rhynn’s buff appears twice, but is only applied once. Only one application is correct, this is simply a display issue.
- Sacrificial Ham’s buff applies and then disappears immediately. This is a display issue only, the actual buff will still apply correctly.
- Fixed issue with Way of the Destroying Fist not allowing finishing playing cards when haste was combined with cards like Elven Bard and Second Wind.
- Fixed issue with Unstable and Undead removing with less than 10 damage.
- Fixed issue with Survivor effects causing the client to hang.
- Fixed issue with some Tactics not triggering properly.
- Fixed issues reconnecting to Colosseum matches.