[The Grinns Tale] Plentiful farm

7 posts

Flag Post

Haven’t decided yet if I want to use my pramins to buy the plentiful farm. Is there a big difference between the two aside from using pramins? Like does it yield more food or the time for it grow and harvest shortened?

Flag Post

It’s exactly twice as good as a regular farm.

Flag Post

I think you’d better use them to build an improved lumber mill. High level lumber production really sucks, and you can always make food from resources at the bakery.

Flag Post

Already got a decent lumber and metal production going on. Just had to keep upgrading storage because the lumber production was going too fast for me. I’m doing that croissant trick but it’s a hassle to do and I’d rather try to plow through the infinite dungeon as long as I can. Still, if the plentiful farm only gives out 2 wheat in 6 hours, it’s not really worth the 17 pramins.

Flag Post

Tier 5 class buildings cost 100k of each resource. And lumber/mine upgrades get completely useless after level 6-7. You never have enough…

Flag Post

There’s always grinding the dungeons for resources, especially with scavenge and pickpocket. Constantly having to waste resources on food or waiting for the farm cycle to finish is a downright pain. Especially for going up the higher floors and the infinite dungeon.

Flag Post

Don’t forget that grinding in late game won’t be even remotely more profitable than it is for you now. It will actually be less profitable since the food costs will be higher.