Patch Notes: October 11, 2012
- Two new pieces of equipment have been added: Pyro Jacket and Pyro Flames.
- Shimmerstorm’s Junior Lunchbox!
- Get tons of rares at an amazing value along with a few other great prizes.
*Here is a list of the possible contents:
- 3 x Rares
- 5 x Rares
- 10 x Rares
- 100 x Rares
- 1 x Night Music
- 1 x Shimmerstorm: Warning
- 12 x Skill Points
- 25 x Skill Points
Prestige Packs are 40% off!
- Guaranteed green, blue, purple or orange pack crafting components.
- Last chance to get the pack crafts before they rotate out with Issue 9 next week.
- Rules of Engagement is now live for the EFL .
- EFL will now have a set of rules that only allows decks that follow these rules to enter.
- Rules for the EFL will be changing every week.
- The level entry requirement will still be 75.
- Tickets will now cost 2 Legacy Coins but you will be reset to 5 tickets every * day unless you already have more than that.
- If you have already bought EFL tickets through Legacy Coins you will be * * * refunded in the next couple days.
- The requirements for the EFL rewards have been multiplied by 10.
- Players with any EFL Prize Vouchers will have that amount multiplied by 10.
The rewards for the EFL will now be as follows:
- 1st – 4 EFL Prize Vouchers
- 2nd – 2 EFL Prize Vouchers
- 3rd – 2 EFL Prize Vouchers
- 4th – 1 EFL Prize Voucher
This week’s rules are:
- 20 – 40 card deck size
- Rares or below only
- Player in the 5000 to 5999 tier of the last Mega Brawl, where given the Prestige Pack they had not received earlier.
- Fixed a bug which causes the game to freeze in rare cases with Fire from Within .
- Backdraft will now correctly show a buff when depleted .
- Big Stick will now only show the correct amount of buffs.
- Cold Case will now only show buffs for yourself and not teammates.
- League image on player profiles will now correctly display the right clan icon.
- Scarlet Tiger brawl now correctly shows “Issue #7” in the brawl listings.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused buffs to become permanent.
- The Three Harmonies buff should now correctly fade after your next turn.
- Matter over Mind will now last the correct number of turns.
- Titles can cause small display issues with player’s name being too long.
- Banish pile cards sometimes do not appear. Clicking on the pile will still show * the popup.
- Equipment buffs lasting visually a turn longer than they are supposed to.
- The card “Up and At’em” is not displaying its buff in the buff window.
- The card "Billy Stopless " is not displaying its buff in the buff window.
- Black Smoke effect will sometimes not fade.
- Welcome Wagon buff is starting to early when combined with haste.
- Shadowplay buff is visually lasting a turn too long.