Flag Post

SHould we be able to by our own houses?
20 gems each
or 10 gems for a simple house
What do you think?

Flag Post

I agree.

Flag Post

100K for a normal aswell. 300K for a better 1.

Flag Post

Not to sound hateful or anything, but why would we want a house? Houses won’t work in this game’s 2 dimensional state. I think it would make the game lag even more than it already does.
Plus, if you want a house it would most likely be 100 gems for a starter house with no furniture, 500k for a basic couch that you can sit on, and then we start going into a world of the sims. This game is a Fantasy adventure rpg! not a sit at home realistic rpg. The point of this game is to quest, and adventure, not to build and decorate.

Flag Post
Originally posted by kaiy9:

Not to sound hateful or anything, but why would we want a house? Houses won’t work in this game’s 2 dimensional state. I think it would make the game lag even more than it already does.
Plus, if you want a house it would most likely be 100 gems for a starter house with no furniture, 500k for a basic couch that you can sit on, and then we start going into a world of the sims. This game is a Fantasy adventure rpg! not a sit at home realistic rpg. The point of this game is to quest, and adventure, not to build and decorate.

i agree with this guy or girl

Flag Post

Originally posted by jjman070:

Me too! i agree with this guy or girl

Flag Post

Guild only areas would be a much better concept; much like the one in Runescape at current. Like a new map that takes you to a area that only your fellow guild members can get to would be 100 times better than houses.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jeremydawg:

Guild only areas would be a much better concept; much like the one in Runescape at current. Like a new map that takes you to a area that only your fellow guild members can get to would be 100 times better than houses.

But there is a single problem, THIS IS NOT RUNESCAPE!

Flag Post
Originally posted by GRANJEFE:
Originally posted by Jeremydawg:

But there is a single problem, THIS IS NOT RUNESCAPE!

I never once said it was; nor do I want it to be anything like Runescape, I merely stated that Runescape’s current clan system is pretty cool, and it could easily be an easy alternative to the “house” idea.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rara11:

Originally posted by jjman070:

Me too! i agree with this guy or girl

Now i am onboard.

Flag Post

What would you do in a house?

Flag Post
Originally posted by icegod08:

What would you do in a house?

nothing just nothing thats it thats why theres no point to it