[Vorp!] Vorp Doesnt Work

11 posts

Flag Post

Hi Thanks For all Who Can Help Me
When I start The game [Using FireFox]
it says connectin to server beside play button then no server connection
when i press play then live match it says there is no connection with the server now try practice etc..
why is that i tried to close firewall still any Help
Thanks

Flag Post

any one help ?

Flag Post

Hi Moh,

It could be a number of things. I can try to help you get connected.

Do you have TeamViewer installed? If not, get that installed and I will PM you some details. This program will allow me to connect to your PC and see what is on your screen. Hopefully we can get you connected to the game!

Let me know if you want to try this and I will PM you my email address. Once you load Teamviewer it will give you an ID and password which I need to connect to your PC.

Flag Post

Noooo, hes a pedo!

Flag Post

Unfortunately I was unable to help. Here are the steps we took:

:: Disabled firewall completely.
:: Checked and removed proxy settings from firefox (was using custom settings for some reason).
:: Checked TCP/IP settings.
:: Tried using IE as an alternate browser.

Next step is to try to use Hotspot Shield to act as a proxy in case the IP or Country is unable to access.

Any ideas ENDGamesLLC? There are no blocks on your connections are there?

Flag Post

Even Hot Spot Doesnt work :)) the game is bugged once i get in game my name is change + nothing to choose form ships any help ?

Flag Post

It’s probably the US Department of Homeland Security doing its routine scan. Happens all the time to prevent people from suspicious countries logging into the country.

Flag Post

I think you should used chrome then firefox

Flag Post

it seems i cant connect to any multiplayer game on this site i tried freefall and not working too

Flag Post

Try non-unity multiplayer games next.

Realm of the Mad God for example.

Flag Post

Tried and works