[Galaxy Life] The most useless unit in the game

29 posts

Flag Post

All troops in the game have a use, which one is the most useless unit in the game?
Marines are weak, but still good in number to take out unprotected buildings
Kamikzees, are 1 time drop unit deal damage, but take up some space and training time.
Wasps a flying version of the marine.Good against cannons but literarly useless against AA turrets

Flag Post

Weakest is marines and wasps.
Kamikazes are the way to break walls.

Flag Post

Well… kamikazes dont keep breaking walls, only 2 or 1… im calling them most useless!

Flag Post

In my opinion, the most useless is the flame thrower. The do vitually no damage, have horrible range and aren’t even good meat shields!

Flag Post
Originally posted by mnys:

In my opinion, the most useless is the flame thrower. The do vitually no damage, have horrible range and aren’t even good meat shields!

I’d say the same Flamethrowers are the worst

Flag Post

I think the resource looting units are the worst, unless you’re attacking a base with 0 defense they’re taking away from your attacking power and normal fighting units can also loot so what’s the point.

Flag Post

Here’s an idea! Make it so only Looters/UFO’s/Roadies (Or whatever they’re called) Can loot buildings for 100% of whats in them? That would make them more valuable

Flag Post

That would make them good, but a bit op then <3 howbout 95% ?Other wise, you can literarly bring a person down.y

Flag Post

Wasp is the useless one. I believe there is a bug in it actually: It statistics says firerate is 2 per sec, but from observation it is rather 1/2 per sec, i.e. 0.5 per sec. It’s four times less than it should be and this is what makes it a rubbish unit.

As per flamethrowers you are wrong guys. Upgrade to a maximum, i.e. with a medal they are really excellent units against snipers and lasers. A lot faster and cheaper to produce than starlinators. Just don’t enter canon’s or mortars’ range and you will see.

“Kamikazes are the way to break walls.” – sorry, but this is the most stupid sentence I saw here…
The walls are what actually protects you best from Kamikazes. If you had no walls, army of ugraded kamikazes will destroy every deffensive building including bunker full of collosusses with no problem. Then only thing you nneed is the place to land close to the target and no walls in neighborhood. And it’s quite common for powerful players to organize defense against collossues and not against kamikazes. I have earned more than 30,000 war points by now, and definitely most of them by using Kamikazes!

Flag Post

And one more thing: I agree resource looting units are totally useless too, for the reason mentioned above: they lower your attack power and also because you can faster and cheaper loot planets with 0 defense with marines, bazookas or strikes. I don’t even bother to activate resource looting units.

Flag Post

Hmm, admin has removed my previous post. Maybe because of word ‘stupid’ I used. If this was the case then sorry for that. I think my tips were valuable and admin could just delete a part he judgesd as abusing or sth. Anyway, decided to put it one more time, just with nothing that could be rude…

Wasps are most useless and thati s because bug in it. Statistics says that its firerate is 2 per sec, but from observation it’s rather 0.4 per sec so four times less than it should be. If it was 2 per sec they would be moderately useful.

Firethrowers are very good against snipers and lasers (even really strong ones) when upgraded to maximum, i.e. with the medal. Just don’t enter canon’s and mortar’s range. They can be produced much faster and cheaper than starlinators and 4 fire throwers will do better job than single starlinator for you.

Kamikazes are the most useful unit. Surprised? I have earned 30,000 war points for now and most by using kamikazes. Why? You just need to find defensive buildings you can land close to and they destroy it with no problem, even if it’s bunker full of colossuses. The only condition is no walls in neighborhood of your target cause they distract kamikazes from target you want them to hit. So don’t use kamikazes against wall, but contrary: there where are no walls. Of course upgrade them to hit 2 or almost 3 times (with the medal) more than basic ones. And note that common practice among high level players is to set their defense against colossuses and not kamikazes – you can use this serious mistake against them :)

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Ba Dum-Tss

Flag Post

That spam filter is pretty hightech to feel “LOVE

Originally posted by trickyrodent:

Sorry about that! Looks like our spam filter decided to target you for some “love.” . Hopefully now it will believe that you’re not spamming!

Flag Post

Marines are good against snipers however cannon blast they are useless tanks however are good against cannonblast en flying units got no prob exept if theres snipers around >_> en lazer cannons worse is with missles

Flag Post

marines are nothing against snipers , no matter how high, if the sniper is lvl 10.

Flag Post

level 10 snipers is found rarely

Flag Post
Originally posted by demdisco:

marines are nothing against snipers , no matter how high, if the sniper is lvl 10.

POWER IN NUMBERS! 100 marines would easily kill a sniper tower

Flag Post

5000 damage per like 0.5 secs Pretty much ouwch

Flag Post

I think the worst in the game is looter, other than getting you some EXTRA loot(that you don’t really need) it takes up space and is ultimately useless.

Flag Post

1 sniper coverd by a lvl 1 mortar, yeah, fuck marines.97 marines were wiped out within 3 seconds…
5 looters can destroy a lvl 2 cannon <3

Flag Post

Demdisco, they were talking about marines against a sniper tower, not marines against sniper tower and mortar! (they even said it was useless against mortar) also, i like how you say in your mainpost that wasps are useless against AA, ofcourse they are, they are Air :p

Flag Post

I spammed 97 marines or a lvl 10 sniper, A MORTAR WAS HIDDEN :E

Flag Post

A guy with a level 10 sniper is gona have hidden mortars thats pretty obvious

Flag Post
Originally posted by Wojtek74:

Wasp is the useless one. I believe there is a bug in it actually: It statistics says firerate is 2 per sec, but from observation it is rather 1/2 per sec, i.e. 0.5 per sec. It’s four times less than it should be and this is what makes it a rubbish unit.

about what u said about the wasp, i think thats just lag