[BigHeadBash] Thoughts on level restrictions

5 posts

Flag Post

So, I like the fact that the rooms are much more customizable (though not so much the fact that everyone has to ready to start and there’s no kick feature), but level restrictions are a serious problem in a game that’s still in its beta and lacking a large community. Of COURSE newbies are going to make their rooms so that higher level players can’t join, and with a limited number of people to play, that puts us veterans out in the cold, unable to join in large games,which are the only fun games around. Level restrictions are more or less a punishment for being good at the game. Maybe if you had 200 people on every day, it wouldn’t be an issue, but you don’t, so it’s just going to drive out your veteran players. I can tell you for sure that if I keep being unable to play at all, I’m going to start coming here less and less and eventually just quit.

Flag Post

we can organize times for like the 3 or 4 of us to be online at the same time, but yes, level restrictions are a big problem, create an alt if u want

Flag Post

I think it’d be better if it was a restriction on specific weapons/boosters. Of course, if they do allow booster restriction, they’d need to add a faster way to swap out boosters.

Flag Post

The Dev team can understand the frustration you’re feeling. However we’ll see how things progress in the next week or so post release of the latest build.

We’ve had players on both sides being in favor of level capping and those in favor of having it removed. The Dev team will see how things progress before making any changes either way.

Flag Post

While it’s still annoying to be excluded from a game just for being experienced at it, due to the armor games release, the player base has become large enough to more or less negative the issue of level restrictions, though there are still times when I end up unable to play at all because of them, just not very frequently.