[Battle Storm]Anyone to attract more players?

7 posts

Flag Post

The game, though fun, rarely has more than 8 people on at a time, and most of the time none at all. What makes this less popular than the other 5PG games or something like TDP4?

Flag Post

I think we just have to get things going :) I wish we can launch some sort of AD campaign…moki???

Flag Post

TDP4 used to be good, now they screwed the balance entirely…I remember I wrote the TDP4 Strategy Guide on that.

We need to get rating up if we want players, encourage people for 5 stars.

Flag Post

Add some badges and then we get players.

Flag Post

since mok works for 5pg games(think I asked him once about this), it’ll be nice if they advertised for him or do a promotion with one of their games together with battlstorm

Flag Post
Originally posted by sonofhades666:

since mok works for 5pg games(think I asked him once about this), it’ll be nice if they advertised for him or do a promotion with one of their games together with battlstorm

IKR, but he did this in his spare time. 5PG = 5thPlanetGames btw, creator of Legacy Of Heroes/Dawn Of The Dragon.

Flag Post

I agree, TDP4 may have more content, but it’s entirely Pay2Win with no skill involved. This game is a free online shooter done right, it’s a shame it’s impossible to get a game going anymore. Something must be done, although I have no idea what.