[Galaxy Life] Bugs

31 posts

Flag Post

wtf, i just watched a replay of an attack on me earlier. After the battle my 2 bunkers were both empty, but durring the video, it showed that none of my units in the bunker were destroyed, just damaged, they all went back into bunker…

How come both bunkers needed to be refilled?

ALso:

How come the S-trikes just drove right through my walls?
They didnt blow them up, they just drove right through them!

Flag Post

everytime i see a replay it changes from eachother so i cant know exactly what happend

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dalorian:

wtf, i just watched a replay of an attack on me earlier. After the battle my 2 bunkers were both empty, but durring the video, it showed that none of my units in the bunker were destroyed, just damaged, they all went back into bunker…

ALso:

Thats a abillity only moles can S-trikes got big troubles with walls

Flag Post

i don’t know if it was a bug or a hack but a person called tombos level 200, attacked me a level 15. I thought the game didn’t let high levels attack low levels.

Flag Post

my game wont load and it appears only a black screen

Flag Post

having same issue….game will not load.

Flag Post

i can’t see battle logs, if someone attack me.. and if i attack somebody, i can’t see the loots..

Flag Post

Some about moles:
*Sometimes, they travel above ground at a very fast speed (as fast as a S-trike), then emerge above ground.
*Sometimes, when they go above ground, they go back underground, even though the original target is still there.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dalorian:

ALso:

Maybe u had a gap, or he blew it up.

Flag Post

it’s saying to deploy bazookas for a mission (save the starlings 7/10), but it’s stuck at 6/7 deployed regaurdless how many more i send. any idea whats wrong?

Flag Post

woah my menu just desapeared when clicked a botton

Flag Post

I think this is happening quite often. Units will not go back into friend bunkers, and possibly Defense Bunkers after a Halloween attack. I’ve had the friend bunker glitch happen to me, and all the Bazooka’s were just standing around, trying to get back into the bunker

Flag Post

There is also another bug.
When I replayed a attack I had, it showed only a blank planet there, that doesn’t even have a star base. I only heard sounds of what was happening.

Flag Post

I don’t think the problem is necessarily after an attack. Units just seem to disappear from bunkers. After a halloween attack, I did check, and I still had half my units survive. I logged in a couple times since then, and had filled my bunker back up. But now, I just checked again after filling it 2 hours ago, and my bunkers are all completely empty.

Flag Post

I hate to revive dead threads, but its now been a full month, with no response and no fix for this issue.

Yesterday, I was attacked, the battle replay showed one of my bunkers with troops returning to it. I had logged in after, and completely filled both bunkers with units. Then I log in today, have not been attacked since then, and both bunkers are now empty. I’ve now submitted bug reports 3 or 4 different times on this issue. Its amazing how bad support for this game is, I dare say it may be worse than Kixeye’s support.

Flag Post

The replay its not a video, it just simulates the same time, power and position of the units placed by the atacker. I think the bug its because it cant repeat the random seed of some units. Everytime the replay gets a different result.
Others bugs: Memory overflow when you are seeing the galaxy.
Some transparency issues when youre building behind something.
The loading mouse doesnt disappear when youre using Find.
And now the noob protection, they can attack you but you cant revenge.

Flag Post

I can never see my battle log. :( The loading circle just keeps rotating.

Flag Post

It’s not loading ~:(

Flag Post

Progress bar stuck at halfway. Game does not load.

Flag Post

update flash for load problems
-—————————————————

Flag Post

If you build a trap from your inventory than stop it, you get 600 extra gold.

Flag Post

600 EXTRA gold?
That’s the cost of building the trap in the first place.

And that is what happens when you try to pretend yer smart.

You get things wrong.

Flag Post

Games does not load for about 10 hours now:
http://www7.pic-upload.de/08.12.12/j9tzur8l9ah.jpg

Flag Post
  • in all browser with latest flash.

Flag Post

If I order units to be built, and if the base is attacked while I’m not playing, those units won’t be finished. Progress is when I left the game or base.