[Dragon's Call] Bug List (October)

14 posts

Flag Post

Tons of game bugs have been reported from our DC players till now, we’re sincerely appreciated. Now we decide to give rewards to the players who report bugs in the following days. Let’s make a better Dragon’s Call together.
Don’t forget to leave your in-game nickname and bug details while posting.
Bug report rewards -
Normal Bug: Display error, link error and other small bugs (Reward 10 Dragon Stones)
Data Bug: Data error (Reward 50 Dragon Stones)
Serious Bug: Interrupt the game process, functional error and so on (Reward 100 Dragon Stones)
Major Bug: Affect the game system, database safety and so on (Reward will be granted as the case may be)

Flag Post

Oct. 28, kongregate s5 orcmu character LivRunee no quest refresh for instance or daily quests at 7:00 a.m.

Flag Post
Originally posted by RoonLiv:

Oct. 28, kongregate s5 orcmu character LivRunee no quest refresh for instance or daily quests at 7:00 a.m.

Hi, RoonLiv. Can you send us your screen shot, then we can check for you, thanks.

Flag Post

Didn’t have one but apparently they did refresh at the 1900 time. thanks anyway

Flag Post
Originally posted by RoonLiv:

Didn’t have one but apparently they did refresh at the 1900 time. thanks anyway

Hi, RoonLiv. OK. Any problem, you can try to contact with me again. Thanks.

Flag Post

I play on Kongregate and twice now I have tried to buy dragon gold, the kreds have been deducted from my account but no dragon gold was received. When reported to Kongregate they quickly credited the Kreds back to my account, but it does make the game difficult to play when you cannot involve yourself fully.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Babybuddah01:

I play on Kongregate and twice now I have tried to buy dragon gold, the kreds have been deducted from my account but no dragon gold was received. When reported to Kongregate they quickly credited the Kreds back to my account, but it does make the game difficult to play when you cannot involve yourself fully.

Hi, Babybuddah01. Do you mean you did not get the dragon gold again. If you do not get your dragon gold, you can log in this site “http://www.kongregate.com/games/EverDreamStudio/dragons-call” and click the bottom of "click here if you don’t get gold”. Thanks.

Flag Post

My quest is stuck, I have a “!” next to the NPC but when I click the NPC the quest is not there. I tried leaving the town and coming back and I refreshed the page twice. It is part of the main quest chain so I’m pretty sure this bug is preventing me from unlocking a lot of the other quest to. The NPC that is doing this to me is Ranger Cess.

Flag Post
Originally posted by manleyerman9:

My quest is stuck, I have a “!” next to the NPC but when I click the NPC the quest is not there. I tried leaving the town and coming back and I refreshed the page twice. It is part of the main quest chain so I’m pretty sure this bug is preventing me from unlocking a lot of the other quest to. The NPC that is doing this to me is Ranger Cess.

Hi, manleyerman9. Can you please tell me your in game nickname and server, and the quest name which has the problem, then we can check for you, thanks.

Flag Post

My ign is manleyman9 server 3/4 and idk what the quest is called because I can’t see it.

Flag Post

I don’t know if it’s a bug or just how things work, but I came back to DC after I stopped playing for about a year, and my character is completely gone. I’m on the same server I was one (I remember a bunch of people, and they remember me), but I’m back to starting a new character. Are characters deleted after a certain amount of inactivity?

Flag Post

My ign is manleyman9 server 3/4 and idk what the quest is called because I can’t see it.

Hi, manleyerman9. I will have our staff check it for you. Thanks.

Flag Post
Originally posted by oexarity:

I don’t know if it’s a bug or just how things work, but I came back to DC after I stopped playing for about a year, and my character is completely gone. I’m on the same server I was one (I remember a bunch of people, and they remember me), but I’m back to starting a new character. Are characters deleted after a certain amount of inactivity?

Hi, oexarity. Please kindly tell me your in game nickname, server and your level. Thanks.

Flag Post
Originally posted by EverDreamStudio:

Hi, manleyerman9. I will have our staff check it for you. Thanks.

Hi, manleyerman9. We have solved it for you, please kindly go to check it. Thanks.